January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't most clubs get a replacement ready when they sell a first team player? Our completely dysfunctional recruitment policy is to sell all players that are good and then sit on their hands until 11pm on last day of the transfer window before panic buying a load of turd. I honestly give up.
edge of the first team sulker. fancied the ross barkley highway and wasn't arsed since. we need more Tim Cahill's and less part time Wayne Rooney's...

I’m not believing the Richy rumour but how funny would it be if it was true. A professional football club, with many professional analysts and scouts across the entire world… and they conclude that they should sign the player they just sold… it would be so Everton.

I’ll go to town if we ever get the pigeon back, but seriously, Everton are so uncreative with signings it’s crazy.

I’m not believing the Richy rumour but how funny would it be if it was true. A professional football club, with many professional analysts and scouts across the entire world… and they conclude that they should sign the player they just sold… it would be so Everton.

I’ll go to town if we ever get the pigeon back, but seriously, Everton are so uncreative with signings it’s crazy.
Yes I would love to have him back,even until the end of the season. But I don't for one second think it would happen.

Wouldn't trust the board to bring anyone good in, even if we got 100m for Gordon. Could have had Kim Min Jae at centre back for 20m. He went to Napoli and obviously they're top and look like they're winning the league for rhe first time in 35 years.

Then you look at the quality we actually spent our money on in the summer.

It 100% won't be true. Don't know why people are even entertaining it.

Lol at absolutely no links at all and the window shuts tomorrow.

The club has well and truly accepted relegation and it's completely baffling. Surely they ought to be doing SOMETHING to keep us up? Never known a club to just sit on their hands and actively weaken their squad while sitting at the bottom of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.