2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go down there’s no way he will stay, I reckon that will be Moshiri’s caveat to accepting Thelwell and Kenwrights appointment, Bielsa will be back in the summer is my guess if he can’t turn it around.

Never thought I would say this and maybe it's testament to how much this club has absolutely destroyed me mentally...

But honestly feeling today like I would have rather seen us go down and rebuild with Bielsa than survive by the skin of our teeth with Dyche.

It's daft and I probably won't feel the same in a weeks time, but seeing the news break today I felt sick to my stomach.

I've seen people comparing it to Allardyce, which you have to say worked to an extent. It's not the same. Allardyce was only ever a temporary solution. This is now Everton for the foreseeable future imo.

Serious question, what do you think Burnley fans have found more enjoyable? Kompany building a what looks like a proper modern football team this season and dominating the championship, or being the laughing stock of the premier league for years and years under this dinosaur. Under Dyche they were THAT team where u genuinely wonder if staying in the prem was even worth it for the fans.
We are not Burney and relegation would/will be a disaster.

No they sacked him because he won 4 games in 30 and almost had them relegated for the 3rd time.. the guy who replaced him won 4 games in a row.. he won less games then Lampard
We were only relegated once under Sean. He will keep Everton up without a doubt. He will ensure every one of your players puts a shift and fight for the shirt. Time for all Everton fans to get behind him and the team. As he said to us many times, 'We go again' and you will. He will get a result against Arsenal. In Sean you trust.

Underwhelming but what would we expect from the Three Stooges selecting managers. Asset stripping at its finest with Gordon/Onana on their way. No signings as we drift onwards to the Championship. Thanks Bill!?

Our players are sh!te, fullstop, regardless of style. Hoofing the ball up to Gray, Maupay, McNeil isn’t going to be much of a plan though, is it. Dominic Calvert-Lewin is good in the air, if he can stay fit, that’s about it.

It’s so short term. Dyche is going to bring in a load of hoof merchants, to sit deep, defend the box and then runners for channels upfront. Nobody wants to watch that long term and when he inevitably gets sacked we’ve signed limited players for his limited system.

Pointless and short term - scattergun nonsense from the board. Over and over again.

Walk before we can run mate. If he builds a foundation back to us being a solid premier league outfit, I don't care what the style is.

Majority of Moyes' 10 years was terrible football bar the last 4 or 5 seasons when he brought in some quality.

"Fans won't have it" is complete nonsense. Fans want 3 points and pride when they see the team. Playing fancy football is secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.