Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

The last time I slept in my car we lost 1-4 to Brighton. I don't want to be a Jonah but I'll be sleeping in my car again tonight!
You can't be sleeping in your car at your age. I did it afew years a go at weekends for a month. It was cold and miserable. Go to the local YMCA if you can't afford a cheap hotel. Its about £15 a night.
Honestly in the morning you will absolutely ache from head to toe sleeping in your car
Be careful if your drinking as well . You will get done for drink driving.
Can't you sleep on the sofa at home?

You can't be sleeping in your car at your age. I did it afew years a go at weekends for a month. It was cold and miserable. Go to the local YMCA if you can't afford a cheap hotel. Its about £15 a night.
Honestly in the morning you will absolutely ache from head to toe sleeping in your car
Be careful if your drinking as well . You will get done for drink driving.
Can't you sleep on the sofa at home?
As it turns out I did sleep at home, and in the bed, not on the sofa. My wife thinks and says exactly as you do. She will let me stay until I find somewhere else, but only if I don't drink. By don't drink she means if she can tell I've had a drink, even if it's just a couple of pints.

Struggling here lads. Started the year off with the flu (which is still lingering). A few days later my old man tries to kill himself for the second time. Today, my mother’s in A&E with unidentified stomach pain which is clearly stress related. The best part is I work in mental health and am expected to hit the ground running on Monday. Heads up my arse and I still feel physically crap.

Struggling here lads. Started the year off with the flu (which is still lingering). A few days later my old man tries to kill himself for the second time. Today, my mother’s in A&E with unidentified stomach pain which is clearly stress related. The best part is I work in mental health and am expected to hit the ground running on Monday. Heads up my arse and I still feel physically crap.

Are you getting any support mate, family / friends, as surely you can`t be handling all that by yourself ?

Given the circs of what`s going on, I don`t think it`s realistic for you to go back to work.

Are you getting any support mate, family / friends, as surely you can`t be handling all that by yourself ?

Given the circs of what`s going on, I don`t think it`s realistic for you to go back to work.
I’m meeting up with a mate from work tomorrow thankfully, I’ve felt too rough the last couple of days to leave the house. I suspect you’re right about returning to work and I’m hoping talking to him tomorrow helps me clear my head /form a plan for next week that helps me regain some normalcy.

I’m meeting up with a mate from work tomorrow thankfully, I’ve felt too rough the last couple of days to leave the house. I suspect you’re right about returning to work and I’m hoping talking to him tomorrow helps me clear my head /form a plan for next week that helps me regain some normalcy.

I‘m sure they wouldn’t expect you to go to work, whilst you’re still getting over the flu and with what’s happened with your mum mate.

So very sorry to read that you having such a hard time. No one can be expected to hit the ground running after a bout of flu let alone your other worries. Hopefully the chat with your workmate will enable you to formulate a plan. Is it possible for you to work part time on a temporary basis? Best wishes.?

So very sorry to read that you having such a hard time. No one can be expected to hit the ground running after a bout of flu let alone your other worries. Hopefully the chat with your workmate will enable you to formulate a plan. Is it possible for you to work part time on a temporary basis? Best wishes.?
I’m hoping so, my job/work week is split between 3 different roles and it can be tough even when I’m at my best.

Appreciate the kind words folks.

Tell your boss/line manager asap.

Shoite mate, I feel for you, I really do, anytime you want to message me, feel free to, I am so lonely here !!