Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because Stones is English and has PL experience.

So they'd rather spend £30m than £8m on a player who by the sound of your description has more to him than Stones?

Even if say Chelsea or City aren't interested why aren't others? You're making him sound like Ronald Koeman in his prime here.

Everton are back in the hunt for Celtic defender Richard van Dijk, having agreed to pay the £10million asking price report STV.

£10m for a defender from the Scottish league (4 times what Celtic paid a couple of years ago).....pretty sure I could be a decent defender in the Scottish league, even pretty sure Alcaraz could a decent defender up there....

Martinez scouting system really worries me, thought he'd be clued in to new emerging talent all around the Europe.... Instead he's bought players he already knew from Wigan, the prem league and Scotland....disappointing....

£10m for a defender from the Scottish league (4 times what Celtic paid a couple of years ago).....pretty sure I could be a decent defender in the Scottish league, even pretty sure Alcaraz could a decent defender up there....

Martinez scouting system really worries me, thought he'd be clued in to new emerging talent all around the Europe.... Instead he's bought players he already knew from Wigan, the prem league and Scotland....disappointing....

Except Besic

And Deulofeu

So they'd rather spend £30m than £8m on a player who by the sound of your description has more to him than Stones?

Even if say Chelsea or City aren't interested why aren't others? You're making him sound like Ronald Koeman in his prime here.

If all the clubs were 100% right when buying players, carroll wouldn't have cost 35 million and coleman wouldn't have cost 60k.

The if he was good he would be at madrid argument ignores footballing incompetence.

Scouting by Boy Scouts peut etre ?

Status
Not open for further replies.