Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
£10m for a defender from the Scottish league (4 times what Celtic paid a couple of years ago).....pretty sure I could be a decent defender in the Scottish league, even pretty sure Alcaraz could a decent defender up there....

Martinez scouting system really worries me, thought he'd be clued in to new emerging talent all around the Europe.... Instead he's bought players he already knew from Wigan, the prem league and Scotland....disappointing....
Like how your more confident you would be a success than Alcatraz!

I'm think we need a number
10, 9, 5, 1, 11, and a random squad number 23.

I'm going to put these numbers on the lottery next week and if I win I will buy the club off kenwright and sell McGeady.

I'm think we need a number
10, 9, 5, 1, 11, and a random squad number 23.

I'm going to put these numbers on the lottery next week and if I win I will buy the club off kenwright and sell McGeady.

How much do you think the lottery jackpot is?

This is everyone's chance to go a small way to making an 'informed' assessment of the Sergi Roberto lid, by the way - he's playing vs. Man U at the mo.

Only caught the second half after he switched to right back, looks pretty comfortable which could be useful for us especially as we are a bit short of cover there.

Just watched Utd v Barce and on the basis of it i cant see why Barce would get rid of Roberto or Halilovic. Both of them looked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.