Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did enjoy Alex calling you a deluded flump, there's a certain irony to it but nevertheless credit for the insult.
tumblr_m4u10tI7i81rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Haha, cry me a river Aristocratic pig giblet!
And no Roydo, he's not signing, but Mass Justice is in talks on a free.

goys.gif

I doubt if a decision will be made until they're in or out the CL stages though, which would be 5 days before the window shuts (unless they fall at the 3rd qualifying round stage next week)
I think that's the most sensible conclusion. He (and others talking for him) have mentioned Celtic as an opportunity to play CL football.

If they were not to qualify for the group stages then it would then definitely strengthen our hand in any negotiations.

Any deal before hand would certainly require us to either put in a relatively substantial bid, or for us to offer him a strong package to tempt him.

Potentially both. It's also risky business as we may find that we cannot get him at all, which leaves us going for a second or third option.

You'd love Everton to just throw a tempting bid in now to start the ball rolling, maybe even turn his head, but that's not going to happen.

This is everyone's chance to go a small way to making an 'informed' assessment of the Sergi Roberto lid, by the way - he's playing vs. Man U at the mo.

Would love that to happen.

I doubt if a decision will be made until they're in or out the CL stages though, which would be 5 days before the window shuts (unless they fall at the 3rd qualifying round stage next week)

An ITK Celtic mate of mine suggested that he has some kind of bonus agreement with Celtic to help them get into the group stages of CL before he leaves.

But that's not to suggest he's coming to Everton or even leaving celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.