Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope he never plays for everton again. he's singke handedly ruining our season. why's he in the team? he bring nothing. that was a f*cking pea roller and he parries it to the only spurs player in our half. someone drive him to the MLS tomorrow.

this was an easy as you like 3 points and he turned the game around with a shot he could have controlled with his feet.

Only Vito Mannone (5) has made more errors that have led directly to a goal in the Premier League in 2014 than Howard (4).

And Mannone's nearly all came from one game.

That's appalling.

It's okay having a stormer every 10 games but he's a keeper; it's about consistency.

Only Vito Mannone (5) has made more errors that have led directly to a goal in the Premier League in 2014 than Howard (4).

And Mannone's nearly all came from one game.
and he's been dropped.

howard is my most hated everton player of all time - he's had a horrendous season and i think our top 4 hopes have faded into a wish because of him. people can moan all the like robles being nothing special but imo we'd be higher up the table if he'd have come in starting with the swansea COC game.

I don't know how true that stat is because to be honest 4 sounds like too few for Howard.

he was at fault for all palace goals?

his sliced clearance which led to united's winner. his shocking attempt at anfield. the first goal today. i cba to carry on but it's more than 4,

Status
Not open for further replies.