Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the one Jags cleared of the line after Robles dropped it? Or the corner were he misses it and Stones cleared off the line.

Had you forgotten about them or were you just trying to pretend they didn't happen to attempt at making a point?

did they end up as goals? that's all i care about. if a keeper is making mistakes but still keeping clean sheets, whilst another is making mistakes which always cost goals i'll take the first one all day long.

Which stats?

the ones which show hes got twice as many clean sheets and a similar saves/goals ratio to Joel?

or the ones where people have picked which games to include to make Howard look bad?

haha f*cking hell. some people, like. twice as many? he's played about 25 games more! the poster in question wasn't picking games to make howard look bad, they chose to focus on league games seeing as robles has only played 2? cup games. you're not exactly covering yourself in glory here.

Thanks for the info and apologies for asking an honest question which I call out that I didn't see much of him. My apologies for being younger than you and not trusting YouTube clips of Footyball players. Osman looks like the World Player of the Year on Youtube.
I feel you are being slightly defensive.....please don't mistake my enthusiasm for nev as any dig about your age or knowledge.... That wasn't the intended

CnSTbEk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.