Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who would cost us how much? And is the money better spent on a goalie than looking to replace the ageing legs of some of the outfield players?

tbf our only positions with ageing legs are positions that require old heads, but also ones we have yougsters coming through in - except winger, but then, we don't really have old players there.

i think keeper, winger and centre back need to be addressed if we want to be top 4 regulars. after that, we're just looking at squad fillers.

tbf our only positions with ageing legs are positions that require old heads, but also ones we have yougsters coming through in - except winger, but then, we don't really have old players there.

i think keeper, winger and centre back need to be addressed if we want to be top 4 regulars. after that, we're just looking at squad fillers.

Ageing legs doesn't necessarily mean old. I think that Piennaar has ageing legs. A creative central midfielder would be high on my list as well as only Barkley fulfills this role at the moment, and (if in form and fit) can't be expected to play every game.

For anyone who moans about Howard's positioning and think he should stand centrally.

Just have a look at the Bayern Free kick and where Hart is stood, perfect example of what happens

For anyone who moans about Howard's positioning and think he should stand centrally.

Just have a look at the Bayern Free kick and where Hart is stood, perfect example of what happens

Spot on, Hart has just show how wide of the mark some of the daft stuff that has been wrote about Howard recently is.

Status
Not open for further replies.