Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been crap all season bar the Wolfsburg home game. Though I think we need a centre half more as without Stones we look awful there with Distin or Alcatraz playing.

He's not good enough anymore, he had a purple patch towards the end of last season and the world cup but since then its been back to gash

he was good last season, but it was a one-off, he was pretty average for the couple of seasons before. southall was a great keeper, but he's smoking glue with his comments about howard.

Seriously though, how many goals has he cost us, abar 10.

He has his little runs of consistency but when he does make a mistake it ends up always costing a goal

Not cool bro, not cool

It's not his fault that almost all of the team had zero fight and zero ideas, but that mistake was the turning point. We looked like we might go on to hammer them until he managed to spill their first shot -- the mother of all pearollers -- into the path of Eriksen of all people. Shocking.

Whens Robles ever had a run in the team? He hasn't. He had one at Wigan and looked decent. Too many times Howard is allowed to cost us goals and not get punished for it. I said drop him earlier in the Season, and im saying it again, drop him.
He's done. New goalkeeper in Jan please so this fart can [Poor language removed] off to the MLS.

He is past it and why he dives before the ball has been kicked dumbfounds me

Since his wonder game in the World cup for the USA a certain Alan shearer pointed that out diving low down before the ball was kicked - two bad mistakes by him today - the first shot had no power he should have punched it away towards the corner flag - the 2nd goal he was on his way down to his backside when he was beaten from the near post angled shot!
Chech on a free in Jan would be a good move!

Status
Not open for further replies.