Persistence of Martinez - Time to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The second half we started with a good mentality and we had Southampton where we wanted them. All they wanted to do was work on the counter-attack."

I think he meant they had us where they wanted us and where able to pick us off on the counter. We look shoddy enough when teams play this way in the first half but when we're a goal down or in the 2nd half we look absolutely abysmal.

Watching the opening of the second half I thought we were in the brink of scoring after some decent pressure. Unfortunately we got countered - textbook. So I can see where Martinez is coming from

Watching the opening of the second half I thought we were in the brink of scoring after some decent pressure. Unfortunately we got countered - textbook. So I can see where Martinez is coming from

Unfortunately we got countered is a recrurring theme this season.

Unfortunately we got countered is a recrurring theme this season.
The manager thinks we are Barcelona and can go to any ground and boss them. I wouldn't mind if we closed ranks and became hard to beat when we play away, but the managers ego won't allow it.

And how many games ago was it we were saying...No, No, NO, no more Eto'o Naismith and Barkley either all out of position or in each others way

Status
Not open for further replies.