Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Hull he was taking loads of risks, thats why he come off.

I like him, alot.

Fullbacks and wide area's are not doing enough. Meaning pressure is put on the central players to 'take risks'.
We are playing with one wide player at a time though so kind of makes it difficult for one side to take risks without just getting shut down. Why he doesn't play Pienaar and Mirallas and one of Eto'o Barkley or Osman in behind Rom I don't know.

We are playing with one wide player at a time though so kind of makes it difficult for one side to take risks without just getting shut down. Why he doesn't play Pienaar and Mirallas and one of Eto'o Barkley or Osman in behind Rom I don't know.

And thats the problem, Bobby needs to address it.

Very un-balanced at the moment.

Against Hull he was taking loads of risks, thats why he come off.

I like him, alot.

Fullbacks and wide area's are not doing enough. Meaning pressure is put on the central players to 'take risks'.
I think he was taken off because he was tired at that time. The same against City, he can't play 4 games in 12 days just now. That risktaking will never fade from him game, just reducing with time. For me that's one of the main reasons I like his play so much. But it's not just about him, I always like those players who take risks and try to create something at the pitch. Safety play is boring and nothing football like can come out of it. Just need to learn which is just enough risk and which is dangerous. If there's a balance in it then the opponents make mistake because of it.

We have a lot of problems at the moment. besic is not making things better.

Yeah I'm gutted we didn't win. Besic won't be engineering any victories for us I'm certain of that.

We have much wider issues than some Bosnian no mark.

The team is struggling and I am not going to disassociate besic from that.

Not the player we need ATM. We need forward thinking players with pace and power who can take men on and beat them. He contributes to the ponderous slow mindset we have at the moment.

Dreadful performance in the first half no coincidence we improved massively without him even barry improved without him around - never want him starting a game if McCarthy is fit

Exactly mate. No league wins with this player in the starting line up. I've seen all I need to - he can stay out of the side as long as possible. Not suited to the English game.

He has to make way when McCarthy returns he lacks know how and positional play is terrible. If he wants to learn his trade go back to Hungary I will personally pay for his plane ticket and drive the taxi to the airport the premier league is for men not boys

Like I said mate if he wants to learn his trade ie the basics of the game like positional play then he should go back to Hungary as the premier league exposes players without the requisite know how

I'm sorry but 2 things stand out straight away he has not been on the wining side in the league and after he went off today (rightly) the team played much better without his toxic presence

Bang on I see nothing in this player that is of use at this level. Ffs we might be in a relegation scrap in a couple of months this is no time to be bedding in unknown quantities.

Fair enough but he will never be more than a Third rate copy of Scott Parker for me at best

We played a lot better second half. Besic was not there and we did not miss him. Therefore I don't think we need him.

Do you rate this Besic then, Kev?

I think he was taken off because he was tired at that time. The same against City, he can't play 4 games in 12 days just now. That risktaking will never fade from him game, just reducing with time. For me that's one of the main reasons I like his play so much. But it's not just about him, I always like those players who take risks and try to create something at the pitch. Safety play is boring and nothing football like can come out of it. Just need to learn which is just enough risk and which is dangerous. If there's a balance in it then the opponents make mistake because of it.

Well last season, thats how the midfield 2 played. And Besic has not even come close to bieng as good as McCarthy & Barry of last season.

Well last season, thats how the midfield 2 played. And Besic has not even come close to bieng as good as McCarthy & Barry of last season.
I have no doubt about that, what I've seen from McCarthy is impressive, he's very good. My point is that I didn't except Besic play like them just after a year or so and it is mainly because his different way of playing.

I've Seen enough from Barry vs city in second half to say he should continue to play. A veteran prescence in the centre and has form playing well with the player who is generally regarded as the best player at the club - James McCarthy

I have no doubt about that, what I've seen from McCarthy is impressive, he's very good. My point is that I didn't except Besic play like them just after a year or so and it is mainly because his different way of playing.

Yeah defo, he need to turn into more of a team player, rather than do things to look good for himself.

Bešić will be a club legend in ten years' time.

You'll see.

YOU'LL ALL SEE

We will see nothing of the sort.

What we need is a long term foil for The best player at the club James McCarthy.

If we could replicate McCarthy himself that would be the best but we can't so another rangy lung bursting tough tackling midfielder would do - in times past Don Hutchison would I think have worked brilliantly with James. A leader and superb player. Imagine the pair together....

I aint even joking.

Honestly, he has everything I look for in a player, high energy, excellent on the ball, superb tackling and just the right level of utter snide.

He reminds me a little of Joao Moutinho, Moutinho probably has more creativity, but in terms of desire and talent they are quite similar, sadly Moutinho didnt become an Everton player and never really reached the heights he could have.

But mark my words, Besic is a real talent.
hope he keeps on developing

What we need is a long term foil for The best player at the club James McCarthy.

If we could replicate McCarthy himself that would be the best but we can't so another rangy lung bursting tough tackling midfielder would do - in times past Don Hutchison would I think have worked brilliantly with James. A leader and superb player. Imagine the pair together....

You negative nelly, you

how many games have we won when he started? James is twice the player. Maybe he will replace Barry by the end of the season.
cost twice as much so he should be. Besic is old school, not attacking mid, not holding mid, just centre mid ,can do it all and if ross rom and stonesy get time from people to improve so should this lad

Should we put psychic down on your long list of talents as well Kev?

Status
Not open for further replies.