Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was better than barry today was ok dont really understand people saying he is terrible and some saying he is world class atleast give him till next season to judge him he has come from hungary which is nowhere near the standard of the epl

Like I said mate if he wants to learn his trade ie the basics of the game like positional play then he should go back to Hungary as the premier league exposes players without the requisite know how

FFS @Kev The Rat

Got your point, You hate him. Fair enough, You have every right to do so. But blaming him for losing this game while You could easily blame so many other.... the ref ( just awful ), the attacking players who ( except for Barkley) played with around 75% passing ratio and without a single key pass at the first half. Just please don't write down 10 times after each match that IYO he's the worst player You've ever seen. I personally thought that he'll play much worse than he did at these 4 matches, really happy that he shows himself and keep up with the others. And can't wait to see him and McCarthy against QPR (unless Gibson gets fit and RM decides to start them together).
I'm sorry but 2 things stand out straight away he has not been on the wining side in the league and after he went off today (rightly) the team played much better without his toxic presence

Like I said mate if he wants to learn his trade ie the basics of the game like positional play then he should go back to Hungary as the premier league exposes players without the requisite know how
. How many games has he played for us deserves a chance and a run in the team doesnt help when we are playing badly judge him at the end of the season i can name more players who have played worse than him this season

I'm sorry but 2 things stand out straight away he has not been on the wining side in the league and after he went off today (rightly) the team played much better without his toxic presence

I think that was more to do with barkley comlng on than besic going off to be honest.

Last edited:
Or maybe because before Barkley there was no No.10 at the pitch? Nobody to organize the play? I think that's a better reason for that.

so harsh...22 year old, first time in top league, thrown straight in...and he only cost 4 mill

dunno what some people expect ffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.