Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
First half great second [Poor language removed] like whole team ,Barry again make insane mistake, Howard again bad rection, u close your first angle and Distin well .. But we lost 3 points becouse when they press us our forward line did not come for ball at all Besic and Barry number of times are coverd from all sides nowhere to pass

MOM again today for me, boss first half, got caught a few times in the second, but that was down to the [Poor language removed] movement around him, absolute no one showing themselves. Was times he had to run literally a few yards from the CBs to collect the ball cos no one else would take charge.

Would be him and McCarthy for me when hes back fit

Played really well first half.

Faded 10 minutes in to the second and started giving the ball away so was rightly subbed, but all round a good performance.

Yap i know u make your mind up few monts ago , Gattuso play in [Poor language removed] seria A opinion :)
Gattuso was an absolute disgrace barely a footballer at all.

You bang on about besic but I personally have seen at least 10 better midfielders than him play for everton.

Reid steven bracewell parkinson Hutchison speed barmby stuart arteta Fellaini.

We've got higher standards at everton than someone who a few months ago was in the Hungarian league

Played really well first half.

Faded 10 minutes in to the second and started giving the ball away so was rightly subbed, but all round a good performance.
Nobody was droping for ball did u notice that he was souranded with 5 or 6 Hull players in second and Barry also nobody drop and offer solution. First half he was great .Again think he was better then Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.