Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's had any impact on the team its a slightly negative I'd say.

tumblr_lqctipCmy01qfv4ii.gif

I like the fact that he is aware of what exactly his "problems" on the pitch are and what he needs to work on. Its the same stuff we see as wel. And with his mentality, he will fix them all sooner that later. :) He is not perfect, but he is young and he really has the passion and wants to get better. And for me that is pretty darn enough. I am sure that by the start of next season he will adapt to league and have his special spot in starting 11. :cool:

Not the player we need ATM. We need forward thinking players with pace and power who can take men on and beat them. He contributes to the ponderous slow mindset we have at the moment.

Not the player we need ATM. We need forward thinking players with pace and power who can take men on and beat them. He contributes to the ponderous slow mindset we have at the moment.
Agreed, but that's only because he's still feeling his way and is still deferential to others in the side. Once he feels like he's one of them he'll show more of the forward-looking side to his game.

hes boss , cant wait to see him in a team with players that can run for more than 5 minutes.
he did all the leg work the other night against hull.playing with knackered legs in osman barry and distin isnt going to help a player be at his best.
hes an animal , we need more like him.

Totally disagree.

We need 2 centre midfielders who can be trusted -- one is McCarthy and with games the other should be Besic.

With the system we play the attacking midfielder barkley/naismith as well as wingers and striker are rhe ones relied upon to score and create.

Also im hoping him and stones will create an understanding allowing stones to break forward with besic slotting back.

Pretty cool if so.

He's got so much to his game, I don't really get this.

He's got quick feet, a great pass, great tackler, etc.. He's certainly not the answer to all our problems atm but, given time, he's gonna be ace.

Plus he's from BOSSnia. It's written in the stars, mate.

I love him.

Fav bits;

"If I haven't got a yellow, I go at 100 per cent - if I get a yellow, maybe then I have to take it easy," says Besic, with a knowing smile. "My aggression come from inside. It comes from in here," he adds, beating his chest.

"The Everton supporters have seen only about 50 per cent of what they will. I need a bit more time but I hope in another half year when I am really well settled in the league then my quality will come out.

A visit to the champions represents Besic's biggest test yet, but if there are any 50-50 challenges with Touré, the Everton man is sure he will emerge victorious.

"Yes. I am confident in my ability," he said.

Dreadful performance in the first half no coincidence we improved massively without him even barry improved without him around - never want him starting a game if McCarthy is fit

Status
Not open for further replies.