Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many games have we won when he started? James is twice the player. Maybe he will replace Barry by the end of the season.

Exactly mate. No league wins with this player in the starting line up. I've seen all I need to - he can stay out of the side as long as possible. Not suited to the English game.

He gave it away so cheaply in the build up to their penalty. He does seem to do that in dangerous areas regularly.
you're thinking of gareth barry.

Besic did give it away at points but name me one player that didn't, most of the time he gave it away (didn't give it away loads to begin with) was when he had a shoddy pass given to him with about four players around him.

Exactly mate. No league wins with this player in the starting line up. I've seen all I need to - he can stay out of the side as long as possible. Not suited to the English game.

Bale had to appear 24 times for Spurs before he was on the winning side, so to write Besic off after less than ten games is a bit mad.

Anyway, before him and McCarthy play together any discussion of whether or not he is any good is moot.

you're thinking of gareth barry.

Besic did give it away at points but name me one player that didn't, most of the time he gave it away (didn't give it away loads to begin with) was when he had a shoddy pass given to him with about four players around him.
Fair enough, Barry's let us down a few times recently then!

dwz98.gif

Besic did some good things today, just as he did in the first half against the Tigers, but he is the reason why our build-up play is often so ponderous. Not capable of driving us forward to the extent that McCarthy is, but I can still see potential.

Besic did some good things today, just as he did in the first half against the Tigers, but he is the reason why our build-up play is often so ponderous. Not capable of driving us forward to the extent that McCarthy is, but I can still see potential.
very untrue.

Counted multiple times where he carries the ball forward at pace, then releases the ball.

I think you're watching the wrong player mate.

He has to make way when McCarthy returns he lacks know how and positional play is terrible. If he wants to learn his trade go back to Hungary I will personally pay for his plane ticket and drive the taxi to the airport the premier league is for men not boys

Was better than barry today was ok dont really understand people saying he is terrible and some saying he is world class atleast give him till next season to judge him he has come from hungary which is nowhere near the standard of the epl

FFS @Kev The Rat

Got your point, You hate him. Fair enough, You have every right to do so. But blaming him for losing this game while You could easily blame so many other.... the ref ( just awful ), the attacking players who ( except for Barkley) played with around 75% passing ratio and without a single key pass at the first half. Just please don't write down 10 times after each match that IYO he's the worst player You've ever seen. I personally thought that he'll play much worse than he did at these 4 matches, really happy that he shows himself and keep up with the others. And can't wait to see him and McCarthy against QPR (unless Gibson gets fit and RM decides to start them together).

Status
Not open for further replies.