Moyes 'The ungrateful irritant'

Status
Not open for further replies.
His fault.

We all wished him well, and he shoved it back in our face. Essentially calling us small time. He continues to undermine us with derogatory bids for Fellaini and Baines, which I think has unsettled Baines, which ruined his form this season.

Those Stepping Stone comments clearly have offended a club, that club is the club we love, you'd think someone who's been at the club for over 11 years, wouldn't resort to that!

In the end, Bitter, snide Moyes was enough to bye up 3,000 blues tonight, and we got to see something which he couldn't deliver in 11 years, and our first in 21 years, a win at Old Grafford.

Thanks for the service. But you won't be held in high regards anymore.

Kind Regards

The '****ing Disgraceful' Everton Fans.

When he was with us he was constantly saying Everton were a big club and that there's no club bigger than Everton as far as he was concerned...then he comes out with this stuff about "they were a good club for me to be at in that time of my career after Preston". There's no way back from these constant stabs in the back and sideswipes.

He's a hypocrite. Deserves all he gets and more.

When he was with us he was constantly saying Everton were a big club and that there's no club bigger than Everton as far as he was concerned...then he comes out with this stuff about "they were a good club for me to be at in that time of my career after Preston". There's no way back from these constant stabs in the back and sideswipes.

He's a hypocrite. Deserves all he gets and more.

The thing with comments is they can most the time be taken two ways.

The thing with comments is they can most the time be taken two ways.

Well, I tell you what, try and give me the upside of him saying we were a big club while he was here - none bigger for him - but then positioning that same club as an organisation that was "terrific" for him at that stage in his career.

Just for the record, even though i think he's a [Poor language removed]. I would bet my life he didn't say that. Met him at a few public events like that and it's not really his way to speak about fans or people he dislikes like that.

....remember what he has just gone through. Not only a few hours of torture and being taunted on the pitch, but all of the player and after match pundit comments about how much more positive Everton are under Martinez. Al manager's are on an ego trip and perhaps this guy caught Moyes at the wrong moment. The pressure might be beginning to tell. Remember what he used to say to our players when the so called bigger clubs came calling; "the grass isn't always greener on the other side", perhaps he should've listened to his own advice.

Well, I tell you what, try and give me the upside of him saying we were a big club while he was here - none bigger for him - but then positioning that same club as an organisation that was "terrific" for him at that stage in his career.

But didn't he actually say Everton were great for me after Preston. I didn't read it as Everton were great at that stage of my career on the way to bigger things? Clearly you and many others did...
Meaning could be either a stepping stone? Or could he just not mean Everton were great for me? We had success, 11 yrs etc..

As said people read things different, I imagine people say things without being able to know how it's going to be taken by everyone. I just think people are ready to jump on everything he says and find the worst in it.

I do personally think he's done wrong since he left, maybe before, but not everything that is being thrown at him, definately not.

We lanced that boil last night, forget about him and move on, love Martinez don't hate Moyes

Allez Allez Allez Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We lanced that boil last night, forget about him and move on, love Martinez don't hate Moyes

Allez Allez Allez Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be great, but some will still insist on ensuring a negative Moyes shadow remains over Martinez, by putting a Moyes jibe in every positive Martinez post they attempt.
Ultimately it just brings down the mood, but I think they see it as positive posting.

*Great football, great win, unlike the s**te ginger bollocks served up... is a negative Moyes post thinly veiled as a Martinez positive. There is no need for the Moyes mention otherwise.

*Great football, great win on the other hand, is just a genuine positive Martinez comment

Quicker we move to the second way of thinking and just give Martinez the praise he deserves instead of using his achievements as a way to get a cheap shot in, the better imo.

I have been one to criticise Moyes on here since he left when other people have said put it to bed as hes gone. I feel like I finally got my hate for him and how he has treated our club out of my system last night. I wont be commenting on him again.

Onwards Evertonians.

""There's a bit of Hodgson-esque in his interviews: lowering expectation, a bit defeatist, or liking just being underdog""

i actually feel sorry for man utd fans in some ways as there in for whole world of pain with this fella . i noticed money and board issues are now being brought into it over there . That will Be right up moyes street all that as it was here

anyway moving on and thx to Roberto we can Believe again

""There's a bit of Hodgson-esque in his interviews: lowering expectation, a bit defeatist, or liking just being underdog""

i actually feel sorry for man utd fans in some ways as there in for whole world of pain with this fella . i noticed money and board issues are now being brought into it over there . That will Be right up moyes street all that as it was here

anyway moving on and thx to Roberto we can Believe again

honestly there really is no need

Status
Not open for further replies.