Moyes 'The ungrateful irritant'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every manager loves the club he works for and it's always a better club than his previous ones. Let's enjoy his stay and the victories and beautiful games he's going to bring us. And when he leaves, I hope he acknowledges what the club has done for him and treats us with respect. Think moyes doesn't understand that part.

I have no doubt he met him. Just not convinced at this stage that he said all those things, especially the weirdly Bond villain-esque "If that's how they want to play it they'll regret it" line.

Well whether or not he called the fans a disgrace, he should look in the mirror. He was a disgrace the way he led everyone from Xmas 2012, working at MU's training ground whislt still under contract, the way he went after two of our players, his pre match comments.

BTW what was going on inthat picture ,was he going to nut Roberto?

BTW what was going on inthat picture ,was he going to nut Roberto?

it's a traditional Catalan gesture that you don't see very often these days apart from in really old Roman towns like Tarragona

it's very genial and a respectful way of addressing somebody

it translates very loosely as "here is my hand, pick a finger to swivel on"

He's started to crack because he's being put under pressure for the first time in his managerial career. Neither the board nor the fans here kicked up a fuss when we were knocked out of every cup competition (usually in the early stages) year on year.

Hopefully last nights result and the overall attitude of Roberto will show a lot of Evertonians that we're actually capable of going places. After all we didn't end up with Dave Jones or Mick McCarthy did we? Take pride in your club lids, we're one of the better ones.

We got the proverbial monkey off our back, and Moyes has been working that since he joined...

The crowd last night, was angry, we were up for it. I think it was the first fixture everyone looked for when the fixtures came out, when is United? Even more so than the Derby. The man left in high regard, and as a wise man once said 'Don't play with Fire', so Moyes, a man who's seen many times, what an Angry Goodison can do to players, officials and so forth, decided to antagonise Everton with the 'We play for 3 points', the Baines and Fellaini bids, and the snide back handed comments... What did he expect? Seriously?

Martinez didn't need to do a team talk last night, all he had to say was something like, 'look how much this means to the fans'.
I'm delighted to get one over him, because he's just plain stupid. Had it been Mourinho, Pocchetino, Pardew etc... wouldn't have bothered me, but the fella should have shown a little respect, ironically, he showed no respect and got burnt... Learnt your lesson? No.... We're a ****ing disgrace, and how, you'll have a very angry Goodison again, when we meet in April, if not sooner.

I was never his biggest fan as our manager. Neither was I his biggest detractor. I was glad to see him go, but grateful for what he did at our club, and I applauded him at Chelsea for his last game in charge. I even wished him well.

Then all the s***e started. His bids for our players were just business. Insulting, but just business. But his comments regarding these transfers and Everton in general have made my blood boil.

I don't care about the context or tone of his comments regarding this thread, I just hope he crashes and burns for the disrespect he's showed to the club that has put him where he is today.

I can't wait for tomorrow night, and the return fixture in April.

Couldn't have put it any better and to the point as that. The feeling sat there at OT last night and in the boozer before the game was 100% that we would win, and that it would be a huge marker in the sand for Roberto, and indeed for Moyes.

He's a dour footnote in Everton's history who thought he was something more than that and has just gotten a rude awakening on the matter.

He's now a wiser and hopefully more humble man.

He's a dour footnote in Everton's history who thought he was something more than that and has just gotten a rude awakening on the matter.

He's now a wiser and hopefully more humble man.

If I could be arsed to have a sig this would be it

Moyes-Disgrace.png

web-everton-4-pa.jpg

Same clothes and tie, it was yesterday, the guy didn't make anything up

It shows a distinct lack of respect, if you ask me. If Moyes has engaged them in conversation, he's entitled to think it's between those present.

I'm sure Mr Wallbank is basking in his new found 'celebrity', but he's a tosser as far as I'm concerned.

He's on for a massive pay off when he's booted out of the Utd job, following years of coining it in at Goodison. May as well give up on football then, take the Scotland job, where's there's absolutely nil expectation to win things.

Status
Not open for further replies.