Moyes 'The ungrateful irritant'

Status
Not open for further replies.

I must say I believe the Everton Fan. Why would he make it up? He hasn't just quoted the negative things Moyes said. It just appears to me that sadly Moyes thought he was bigger than Everton or was Everton. What he failed in is underestimating the passion we fans have for the club. We know Everton FC will always be here and managers and players move on but for Moyes to say anything derogatory about Everton is a stab in the gut of the fans who gave him a tremendous send off. The sooner Moyes can get out of his head that he is bigger than EFC the better for him.

Its a shame it ended like this but he brought it all on himself. If he'd have shown us a little more respect especially with the derisory bids then he would have got a good reception off us tonight. The whole running down his contract and meeting SAF in a service station was a bit shifty to say the least but his comments in the papers yesterday just showed an utter lack of respect towards us. "Once I got the United job I discussed it with Bill near enough immediately," "I said that there would be some players I would be interested in.".

He gave us 11 years of hard work and gave us our respect back at a time when we were slumming it down the bottom of the league that shouldn't be forgotten too easily, but I think were all more than happy now with his decision to leave. Moyes is in the past, Roberto is our exciting future.

Obviously we should all remember that we´ll have a very similar situation with Martinez very soon. If he keeps on improving Everton like he has he´ll be off to a Champions league regular very quickly. Might even be Utd. We´re no less of stepping stone to him than we were to Moyes. Martinez obviously wants to go to the top just as much as Moyes did.

Obviously we should all remember that we´ll have a very similar situation with Martinez very soon. If he keeps on improving Everton like he has he´ll be off to a Champions league regular very quickly. Might even be Utd.

The bloke's only just got here, I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

Obviously we should all remember that we´ll have a very similar situation with Martinez very soon. If he keeps on improving Everton like he has he´ll be off to a Champions league regular very quickly. Might even be Utd. We´re no less of stepping stone to him than we were to Moyes. Martinez obviously wants to go to the top just as much as Moyes did.

FFS....Chicken Licken is prowling this forum.

I'm hoping Martinez is the one to take us back to where we belong,
and even on to bigger and better things than we've ever experienced

but I can't say that him being snaffled by a richer and more prominent club hasn't crossed my mind

Who knows, perhaps with the starting material Moyes left him and his own vision and ability he may get to manage a regular CL team without leaving us.

The ginger ballbag is losing it.

It's f*cking fantastic viewing.

David just deleted his twitter account after being contacted by the papers, this is going to be "fun to watch", the story is already out and people have screenshots of his tweets :D

I must say I believe the Everton Fan. Why would he make it up? He hasn't just quoted the negative things Moyes said. It just appears to me that sadly Moyes thought he was bigger than Everton or was Everton. What he failed in is underestimating the passion we fans have for the club. We know Everton FC will always be here and managers and players move on but for Moyes to say anything derogatory about Everton is a stab in the gut of the fans who gave him a tremendous send off. The sooner Moyes can get out of his head that he is bigger than EFC the better for him.

Moyes-Disgrace.png

web-everton-4-pa.jpg

Same clothes and tie, it was yesterday, the guy didn't make anything up

We lanced that boil last night, forget about him and move on, love Martinez don't hate Moyes

Allez Allez Allez Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well put.

It would be great, but some will still insist on ensuring a negative Moyes shadow remains over Martinez, by putting a Moyes jibe in every positive Martinez post they attempt.
Ultimately it just brings down the mood, but I think they see it as positive posting.

*Great football, great win, unlike the s**te ginger bollocks served up... is a negative Moyes post thinly veiled as a Martinez positive. There is no need for the Moyes mention otherwise.

*Great football, great win on the other hand, is just a genuine positive Martinez comment

Quicker we move to the second way of thinking and just give Martinez the praise he deserves instead of using his achievements as a way to get a cheap shot in, the better imo.

Wait until he comes back in for Baines in January with a pisstake bid (and probably Barkley next summer if he's still got the job ).

Is Bobby going already ? Oh well, wonder what big Ron is doing these days ? Unbelievable .

And if that happens I'll wish him well, unless he behaves the way Moyes has since he's left, then he will get all the stick that comes his way.

BIG difference mate,m is that martinez turned down the RS, a club where he would have had a lot of money to invest, he wanted to be able to do it HIS way without a director of footy etc, and at very very few of the massive money clubs is that gonna be an option.
I also strongly believe that the ball comment from all those years ago about once everton have touched you is applicable to martinez, i think the guy has been infected with the same thing we all have, he absolutely loves it here

Status
Not open for further replies.