Moyes 'The ungrateful irritant'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be a bellend about it all you like, but if you genuinely think that Moyes overshadowing Martinez has been going on for a couple of days, I can only assume you havn't logged on this season.

Who's being a bellend? I'm well aware Moyes has been a contant topic on these boards since he left, but even you, a fawning acolyte in the mould of Josef Goebbels, have to realize it was simply building to a crescendo that was Wednesday. Now you're hearing the echoes of that explosion, echoes that will eventually fade away. But like a volcano, the pressure will build again early next spring. Better have your poncho ready.

We're basically seen as the worst fans in the country by all neutrals I've spoken to because he 'did so much for us'

Dont really care about that to be honest, they dont know what has gone on, we need to get this out wide in the open and the only way we are going to do that is to talk about it

We're basically seen as the worst fans in the country by all neutrals I've spoken to because he 'did so much for us'

Sorry.

That is bollox.

That is absolute bollox.

That is absolute bollox squared.

Very few peaople think we "are the worst fans in the country".

No one really gives a toss.

Least of all United fans of my acquaintance whom feel they have been sold a pup.

Certainly not keen to give Moyes pelters. He's let himself down through the comments he's made and we won on Wednesday so no need to say anything. Funny that he said not so long ago that people who leave Everton don't tend to fare so well in their careers afterwards......

I would of thought taking us from relegation battles to Champions league qualifiers with fk all money is a bigger success.

That isn't success though is it, that is the verge of success before bottling it. (I know we were cheated that night). Can you name a big game that Moyes never bottled in 11 years bar the utd semi? Even that he tried his best against utd reserves

Certainly not keen to give Moyes pelters. He's let himself down through the comments he's made and we won on Wednesday so no need to say anything. Funny that he said not so long ago that people who leave Everton don't tend to fare so well in their careers afterwards......

What was that exact quote? It's surprisingly hard to find

"Steven Pienaar is at a club that really suits him and sometimes a player has to decide what is best for them."

"Everton has been good for Steven. If anybody wanted to leave, they’d be poorer for it. Most people that have left here, it’s not tended to work out for them"

Love this. So much.

"Steven Pienaar is at a club that really suits him and sometimes a player has to decide what is best for them."

"Everton has been good for Steven. If anybody wanted to leave, they’d be poorer for it. Most people that have left here, it’s not tended to work out for them"

Love this. So much.

....absolutely. He always told his players that the 'grass isn't always greener' when the transfer bids came in but clearly he doesn't practice what he preaches. None of us blamed him for joining United but he was hypocritical with this in mind and the revelations in SAF book illustrate he has been a bit underhand in his dealings. A man not to be trusted.

Sorry.

That is bollox.

That is absolute bollox.

That is absolute bollox squared.

Very few peaople think we "are the worst fans in the country".

No one really gives a toss.

Least of all United fans of my acquaintance whom feel they have been sold a pup.

Make that two pups.......

....absolutely. He always told his players that the 'grass isn't always greener' when the transfer bids came in but clearly he doesn't practice what he preaches. None of us blamed him for joining United but he was hypocritical with this in mind and the revelations in SAF book illustrate he has been a bit underhand in his dealings. A man not to be trusted.

There is hypocrisy and then there is this level of hypocrisy. We were paying him £4million a season. We made him a multi multi millionaire.

He had a relatively safe 11 years because evertonians are patient and supported him. Myself included.

He even got a tremendous send off.

However when you take the piss as much as he has over the summer and even this week. If you try and talk down to our football club. That is never a good idea. generally our fans know their stuff *.

* except when they're being vaulted for Oviedo etc

Status
Not open for further replies.