Moyes 'The ungrateful irritant'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes brought this on himself by talking down to the Everton fans and offering a derisory bid for Baines

He got a classy sending off at Goodison and he threw it back in the fans faces

Simples

Standing ovation and the chairman crying.

To hatred.

You had alex ferguson all over the place telling everyone how he was telling moyes not to sign his contract.

Plus the transfer window. Plus the comments.

Moyes needs to look closer to home. In a mirror.

Evertonians are not stupid. We can watch tv and see Fergie smirking.

Or read his book.

Delusional moyes if he thinks otherwise.

This. Not just in his contract handling, but the way he phcked over the development of our team by sticking by his "favourites" (Phil Neville FFS!) and refusing to play any youngsters. That was selfish in the extreme - a club like Everton MUST nuture its own talent, and Moyes betrayed that for his own short-term gain. Then his pursuit of Fellaini and Baines in the transfer window left a very bad taste, and some of the comments that he has made since regarding his level of ambition at Everton. And last of all, the revelation that he actually BANNED Kendall from Finch Farm.

With all that, it's completely understandable the reception that he got from our supporters tonite. We are EVERTON - we know our history; we don't forget.
Add trying to palm us off with Weir or Stubbs as his successor to your list too.

Kin ell, imagine one of those plums as manager!!!

Standing ovation and the chairman crying.

To hatred.

You had alex ferguson all over the place telling everyone how he was telling moyes not to sign his contract.

Plus the transfer window. Plus the comments.

Moyes needs to look closer to home. In a mirror.
Exactly. his latest lies on that this week were a piss take. I'm delighted we just hammered a huge ****ing nail into his coffin.

Both come across as well mannered and reserved. But both have shown they've got a winning streak and bit of steel, or backbone whatever, when it's needed. Incidentally that's exactly how I see ourselves as a club.

I loved Joe Royle. He never believed anyone was bigger than us.

Correct.
My recollections of his time after he left Everton are patchy, but I remember him being Man City boss. It didn't last. His heart just wasn't in it.

If you're a true Evertonian as Royle was, everything can only be downhill after managing YOUR club. To you, and I, and the Joe Royles, Nobody is bigger than Everton.

Perhaps there should be a nice schadenfreude thread about how long Moyes will last at MU. Will he make it to 2014?

Perhaps there should be a nice schadenfreude thread about how long Moyes will last at MU. Will he make it to 2014?

I can only think of three reasons he hasn't been sacked already. First, they wouldn't want to embarrass SAF after his speech so soon after anointing his "Chosen One". Second, the fact that United aren't used to rotating managers, and always think back to "what if we had sacked Ferguson all those years ago" etc. Third, and most importantly, I don't think the sponsors are in a panic yet.

I think he could be there until March or so personally.

Add trying to palm us off with Weir or Stubbs as his successor to your list too.

Kin ell, imagine one of those plums as manager!!!

Says it all for me what he thinks of us - trying to preserve his legacy. I believe he's happy we're doing well but I also believe he would rather it was actually carrying on from him playing in the same manner, signing similar players etc which weir and Stubbs would have given us

Thankfully bill showed a rare moment of strength and didn't hang on every word moyes said.

Shame he couldn't pay a bit more respect to us over the summer cos next summer he's gonna be plotting how to get Norwich back up.

Can just see him and delia over the tanoy about us regretting it...

He left Everton with a great team and set-up and then took on a fading team that was only held together by one of the world's greats. Can't blame him for being a bit prissy.
Enough with the small-fry onwards and upwards, coyb

Moyes Meltdown

If he does feel hard done by the Everton supporters tonight, maybe he would do well to not act like a condescending prick when talking about or dealing with our club in the future

Its a shame it ended like this but he brought it all on himself. If he'd have shown us a little more respect especially with the derisory bids then he would have got a good reception off us tonight. The whole running down his contract and meeting SAF in a service station was a bit shifty to say the least but his comments in the papers yesterday just showed an utter lack of respect towards us. "Once I got the United job I discussed it with Bill near enough immediately," "I said that there would be some players I would be interested in.".

He gave us 11 years of hard work and gave us our respect back at a time when we were slumming it down the bottom of the league that shouldn't be forgotten too easily, but I think were all more than happy now with his decision to leave. Moyes is in the past, Roberto is our exciting future.

His fault.

We all wished him well, and he shoved it back in our face. Essentially calling us small time. He continues to undermine us with derogatory bids for Fellaini and Baines, which I think has unsettled Baines, which ruined his form this season.

Those Stepping Stone comments clearly have offended a club, that club is the club we love, you'd think someone who's been at the club for over 11 years, wouldn't resort to that!

In the end, Bitter, snide Moyes was enough to bye up 3,000 blues tonight, and we got to see something which he couldn't deliver in 11 years, and our first in 21 years, a win at Old Grafford.

Thanks for the service. But you won't be held in high regards anymore.

Kind Regards

The '****ing Disgraceful' Everton Fans.

Everton fan bumped into Moyes in the Lowry hotel after the game
BaremZOCAAAmAgr.png

Its only his word, but its defo believeable.

LOL MOYLES

Status
Not open for further replies.