Homepage Update: Mayor's Bramley Moore Dock Open Letter To Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal. I'm off, which is a shame because there are some decent posters on here. Sadly, the same can't always for high-handed admin.

No name calling or cryarsimg etc, but would you really engage in the same conversation with such statements down the pub or in the ground? Maybe you think you would, if so I hope I bump into you this coming season. Should be a decent, civilised chat.

Mate?

This isnt the way to go.

Cant we just put the track on Usmanovs yacht?

3433929097_6325d51bac_b.jpg

Unreal. I'm off, which is a shame because there are some decent posters on here. Sadly, the same can't always for high-handed admin.

No name calling or cryarsimg etc, but would you really engage in the same conversation with such statements down the pub or in the ground? Maybe you think you would, if so I hope I bump into you this coming season. Should be a decent, civilised chat.

If you call me a bedwetter in the pub mate, I'd call you a soft lad in return. Yes. Open a conversation with me and we can role play that if you really like?! :Blink:

You've had warnings on this forum for calling others bellends and the like - I made a note on your account to nip it in the bud the next time I saw it. I saw you calling other Evertonians bedwetters and told you to pack it in/soft lad - stop name calling other Evertonians - especially when you can't take it yourself.

10+ years we've moderated the forum the same way - it's not hard.

Now back on topic...

They're used in arenas as well here, I've seen them operated up close. They're flimsy but I'm sure you can get better ones - retractable seats make sense for arenas (frequent standing events vs seated example), dont see how they'd work for a permanent structure like.

With the technology of today I'm more than confident that there is an answer. I think we'll be fine and we'll have a stadium that will put us and the city and the forefront of everything

Right, I've done some sums.
Basically, an athletic track will eat into each end of a hypothetical football stadium by a minimum of 34.57m. That means if we want straight stands (as appears to a bowl) with the seating at the maximum permitted steepness (35 degrees), the track would need to be elevated by a massive 25 meters. There is no way that the incorporation of a running track will not compromise the design of our stadium.

I just did a little googling and there's some pics of the Olympic Stadium where thei
This is the Singapore national stadium. 55k football right on the pitch level with hidden athletics tracks underneath.

That's exactly the kinda thing I've just been looking for. No reason why something similar can't be worked into our plans.

This can all be resolved PDQ: release Meis's working designs. He's tweeted that often about what he wants it to look like and how the club are on board with him, so they must be pretty advanced as they'd shortly have to produce some for consultation purposes.

Time to start producing some graphics here or there really is something they're keeping up their sleeve.

I said for weeks now that this is dragging itself out and we need to be further on than we are. Maybe this concern can expedite matters.

If you called me a bedwetter at Goodison, I'd probably smack you. Simple really.

You can dish it but can't take it. Goodbye and good riddance.

Right, I've done some sums.
Basically, an athletic track will eat into each end of a hypothetical football stadium by a minimum of 34.57m. That means if we want straight stands (as appears to a bowl) with the seating at the maximum permitted steepness (35 degrees), the track would need to be elevated by a massive 25 meters. There is no way that the incorporation of a running track will not compromise the design of our stadium.

Congratulations on giving Dan Meis the most Ground Tastic migraine ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.