Homepage Update: Mayor's Bramley Moore Dock Open Letter To Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making yourself look a right beaut here, tbh. Stop trying to point score and come across as the big one. Just stick to modding and leave it at that, eh?

Ha, I see. What I'm doing here is modding. I'll make it easy for you. Call Evertonians who disagree with you bedwetters again, and get a titty lip over being called a soft lad in return and you'll need to find another forum. No time for cry arses on here. Understand?

I can't see how it can be done mate.

I get the "Nothing is impossible" school of thought, but I'll quote this again

Anyone telling me, or showing me examples elsewhere would be appreciated.

Honest answer Danny, i have absolutely no idea how it would be possible myself, but I remember not having a clue how they did it when i saw the first retractable roof on a footy stadium etc and as i said, nothing has ever been done until the first time it gets done.

As for your examples thing, i guess the first time anything is first done - it was done without being able to show any - for obvious reasons.

The club re-tweeting Andersons comments today 'should' allay some fears though, they have tied themselves to his comments now by doing so

Honest answer Danny, i have absolutely no idea how it would be possible myself, but I remember not having a clue how they did it when i saw the first retractable roof on a footy stadium etc and as i said, nothing has ever been done until the first time it gets done.

As for your examples thing, i guess the first time anything is first done - it was done without being able to show any - for obvious reasons.

The club re-tweeting Andersons comments today 'should' allay some fears though, they have tied themselves to his comments now by doing so

They've also put his letter on the website, expecting them to make their own comment soon - even if "supporting" the bid.

Lets hope they surprise us then, at the moment it feels as though we need a surprise though and that's my concern.

You're making yourself look a right beaut here, tbh. Stop trying to point score and come across as the big one. Just stick to modding and leave it at that, eh?

Can I recommend to you that you wind your neck in...

You are taking umbrage against night just a Moderator, but the Head Honcho, he who has the ultimate say on what does and does not overstep the mark on this website and forum.

Ha, I see. I'll make it easy for you. Call Evertonians who disagree with you bedwetters again, and get a titty lip over being called a soft lad in return and you'll need to find another forum. No time for cry arses on here. Understand?

Unreal. I'm off, which is a shame because there are some decent posters on here. Sadly, the same can't always for high-handed admin.

No name calling or cryarsimg etc, but would you really engage in the same conversation with such statements down the pub or in the ground? Maybe you think you would, if so I hope I bump into you this coming season. Should be a decent, civilised chat.

Retractable seats, I'm sure there's some used in Australia

They're used in arenas as well here, I've seen them operated up close. They're flimsy but I'm sure you can get better ones - retractable seats make sense for arenas (frequent standing events vs seated example), dont see how they'd work for a permanent structure like.

Happy with the fact that it is clear everyone understands the importance if a intimate football stadium. It seems to be the priority. Dan the man has mentioned it around 100 times now and so it is a clear statement that is what we will get.

So be it if the throw a plastic running track in there for couple months. Im just glad everyone is on board with the priority. Alot of other teams didnt get the same guarentees

Can I recommend to you that you wind your neck in...

You are taking umbrage against night just a Moderator, but the Head Honcho, he who has the ultimate say on what does and does not overstep the mark on this website and forum.

So it's like that? I really have no desire to hang around then.

Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.