Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a YouTube video this morning of the goals scored last season, after seeing how he reacted when he/we scored a goal, he would be daft not to sign. Age is in his favour too.

This video, just look at the Lad, he loves this club

I didn't think Mirallas had an exceptional season, but after watching that he was actually hugely influential in tons of our goals. Need to get him signed up to a new deal asap.

He's starting to really bug me now with his constant pointing in front of him where he wants the ball, also it might be just me but he is looking more clumsier the more i see him

He's starting to really bug me now with his constant pointing in front of him where he wants the ball, also it might be just me but he is looking more clumsier the more i see him

I'm not totally being tongue-in-cheek when I say Lukaku reminds me/has the potential to be as good as Mickey Quinn.

I read in the guardian that though we're keen, Chelsea will only sell if they get a big offer, otherwise they will be happy to extend his contract to protect their investment and probably send him on loan again. I think this is the most likely scenario of us having him again, and I don't think Chelsea will sell for less than £25mish. Hopefully there won't be a Champions League club who want him on loan, because if there is, he may not choose us.

I'd have a wager with anyone that they won't renew his contract, they surely would rather sell, what if he doesn't perform aswell as the last 2 seasons

So @FTY and @Zodiak2 you'd be happy spending big on Lukaku and making him ours but having pretty much nothing left for elsewhere?

If needs must I think this is what we have to do. Striker...Who will score goals is one of the hardest and most expensive posistions to fill, and often spending big doesn't even guarentee success.

Whilst not ideal, Our other needs could be filled with canny loans and bargain freebies.

Take suarez put of the RS team and theyre lucky to finish in uefa cup positions. The key to getting in the xhampions leage for us is to have 2 goalscorers.

We have none at the moment, signing lukaku is priority and finding another forward would elevate the club into the top 4 places.

Oh and we need another centre mid as well as barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.