Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sad it all along, I spend £25M purely on Rom, sign him on a five year deal, he'd be 26 when it's up at his prime (he either stays and gets better or we sell and make a fortune), win win.

It's clear Chelsea don't rate him and no other English CL sides are interested (unless LPool are when Suarez goes), so we might as well go all out.

Sounds like it's between us and Atletico.

City of Liverpool, John Stones, scouse accent, Tony Hibbert OR sunny Madrid, CL, spanish capital...

No contest is there? ;)

I've sad it all along, I spend £25M purely on Rom, sign him on a five year deal, he'd be 26 when it's up at his prime (he either stays and gets better or we sell and make a fortune), win win.

It's clear Chelsea don't rate him and no other English CL sides are interested (unless LPool are when Suarez goes), so we might as well go all out.

Sounds like it's between us and Atletico.

City of Liverpool, John Stones, scouse accent, Tony Hibbert OR sunny Madrid, CL, spanish capital...

No contest is there? ;)

Hibbo knows the best fishing spots too, it's a no brainer!

HOLD ON.

Rumours Simone not interested in Lukaku and it's a two way race between us and Juventus..

Pirlo or McCarthy..

Really is a no brainer now.

£24 said to be the asking price, it's money we definitely have to spend if Kenwright opens his wallet.

I need to stay calm, it might actually be happening!!!

Cant see us spending 24 million, maybe we can put adds on, buy him for 18 million, another 4 million if we make CL over the next three years, 1 million if we win Uefa cup, etc,

If we do end up signing the lad I think we need another forward to ease the load on him, the lad looked cream crackered last season never mind after a World Cup as well

Lukaku says he has choices to make what could these choices be -

• Join Everton be a first choice striker in a team that's going places

• Stay at Chelsea and be on the bench to fight for 1st team with Costa being first choice striker

• As rumoured go to Atletico Madrid

Could he have any other choices?

With him being a ambitious person and I believe he has a sensible head on him, he didn't want to sit on the Chelsea bench last season.

I think and hope he will choose us, but then can we realistically meet Chelsea's valuation? I guess time will tell just hope he doesn't leave is in limbo to long that it messes up our other transfer options.

Lukaku says he has choices to make what could these choices be -

• Join Everton be a first choice striker in a team that's going places

• Stay at Chelsea and be on the bench to fight for 1st team with Costa being first choice striker

• As rumoured go to Atletico Madrid

Could he have any other choices?

With him being a ambitious person and I believe he has a sensible head on him, he didn't want to sit on the Chelsea bench last season.

I think and hope he will choose us, but then can we realistically meet Chelsea's valuation? I guess time will tell just hope he doesn't leave is in limbo to long that it messes up our other transfer options.

He also says that he wants to play for a team that are going to win titles. So I guess that rules us out then unless 4th place cup counts as a long term ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.