Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has scored 15 goals in the last 2 seasons in the premier league and is still only 20, he is worth a decent amount of money

He's only 20 and he's been consistent with his goals for west brom and us with getting around the 15 mark for both, i would love him here.

How much would i pay - up to 25m
how much should we pay - what it takes to get him here
how much will he be sold for - 15-20m, most of the rumours are just that paper driven links with absolutely zero sources quoted - Milan, Madrid etc, if their was an interest from Milan for example they would be talking about it non stop like they did with honda and balotelli, so far the only confirmed interest in him has come from us and spurs, one of whom chelsea won't sell to, won't come as a surprise to me if we are the only team to actually make a concrete offer for him after Chelsea and Arsenal get told to sod off after enquiring by Chelsea

Theirs more money in the prem by miles than anywhere else, it is where the interest will come from in a 20yo with no European experience

18mil rising to 25mil with add ons, and dont forget theyve all ready had a few mil in loan fees

Reactions: EY.

Status
Not open for further replies.