Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of Osmans biggest critics but I was made up for him today...just like am made up for Hibbert when he had a good game, still wouldn't have them starting tho lol

Given how little of the ball we retained in the second half v Swansea Osman was a shoe in to start tonight and he didn't let his manager down. He was superb and some of his footwork was Deulofeuesque.

I am one of Osmans biggest critics but I was made up for him today...just like am made up for Hibbert when he had a good game, still wouldn't have them starting tho lol

same. was osman suppose to be on the left today though? ha. surely one of him or barkley was suppose to be on a wing :s he had that one slip which very nearly cost us, but did really well apart from that, through ball for lukaku was brilliant.

i have nothing wrong with osman being a squad player, i just don't really wanting him getting the ball in our own half ha

Really important player for us. Out of everyone in the team he is the player who is never afraid to take the ball in tight spaces - which releases other players.

There was a little guy
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of his forehead.
And when he was good,
He was very very good,
But when he was bad he was horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.