Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxydog6

Player Valuation: £150k
On performances from christmas or his last england cap how the hell has osman got in that england squad. He has been our worst player over the past 3 maybe 4 games

Thats why Englamd are consistantly dumped out major tournaments. Same players getting picked on merit, time and time again.

We should just all turn into Belgians.
If they had a decent manager, they would go far in all comps.

Because thats how crap England are. That they have the likes of Osman, Ferdinand, G.Cahill anywhere near the squad.

Hes been class for me so far this season and deserved his call up.

I just think he's out of form and tired right now. He's played every game this season.

Well done ossie that's what I say.

Just out of interest which amazing english midfielders would you pick ahead of him exactly?

Hes been class for me so far this season and deserved his call up.

I just think he's out of form and tired right now. He's played every game this season.

Funniest thing I have read on here for a while. I shouldn't have to tell you this but HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

If you want mediocre then fine feel free to continue backing him. I want better, in fact no I demand better. He is average at best . Watching his little legs furiously spinning like Barney Rumbles whilst getting completely left behind reminds me of the time bandits only they were entertaining whereas he just makes me want whip him up.

He HAS to go in the summer

Last edited:
Err, congrats to Leon or something aye lads? :blink:

Sshh, supporting our players isn't allowed.

I think what separates us from Kopites is that we can acknowledge the faults of our own, as we're knowledgeable football fans.

It's perfectly reasonable for Evertonians to point out that he's been poor since he got the cap. It's not a pop at Ossie as such, it's a pop at how the England set up works.

Mrk got it right with the very first response to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.