Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a "just giving" page for this sponsored BS you post?

I gladly contribute because the sooner you hit the target the better it will be for all of us.

CreepyGif.gif

Hind sight!!!! Its possible with Barry playing we might have been 3-0 because our midfield might have been more dominant.

Fair enough, I see the limitations in discussing hypotheticals. But I think it is possible to recognise that Ossie adds more than Barry from an attacking point of view, and that Barry offers more from a defensive perspective. The Barry and McCarthy partnership really lacks in attack and creativity, imo.

Oh Garth!
He's been at Goodison since he was a lad and, rather like the great Evertonian Colin Harvey, plays with enthusiasm and determination.

He was the engine room for the Toffees, who found the going tough at times against West Ham. He started the move that provided the opening goal for Romelu Lukaku before racing the length of the pitch to finish off some wonderful work by Samuel Eto'o to provide the winner. An Everton elder statesman.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30168875

August 2004 second game of season after a four one home hammering to arsenal in first who scored twice at palace away ? leave the chap alone hardly phil neville is he? also nearly sixty goals in 400 games is fairly decent IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.