Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think he was up to starting in CM and playing for 90 mins especially against a physical team like West Ham but am delighted I was completely wrong. My MOTM, great performance for his 400th game.

Usually ossie can't even finish one half, hence was amazed by how his legs managed to carry him through 90 min. Really liked his movement off the ball and how he picks teammates up. Hope Barkley learns some of his vision and he will be a great footballer

Today we all seen Leon iniesta in cruise control, now I watch back the full 90 miniute and just feel awe of the close control, touch and vision. Eto'o fils and osman in combination to get goal, top players showing that you don't lose the class ... Perfect.

I said Besic should have started over Ossie, I was wrong though. Leon was fantastic last night.

Him and McCarthy complimented each other well last night I felt.

Was I guess today was......

Coleman jags Distin hibbbert
McCarthy
Osman
Mirrallas Naismith barkley
Lukaku

Is that right? If so I would seriously not worry about West Ham being a 'contender'
And I wonder if it would work against other teams?

Was I guess today was......

Coleman jags Distin hibbbert
McCarthy
Osman
Mirrallas Naismith barkley
Lukaku

Is that right? If so I would seriously not worry about West Ham being a 'contender'
And I wonder if it would work against other teams?
That is pretty much what I saw although Osman did try to cover for Hibbert a bit.

West Ham had a lot of injuries to their midfield and attack plus we (along with Liverpool) are a bit of a bogey team for them. Doubt it would work against anyone else, especially if they had time to prepare for it, but didn't think it would work once so I'm not a good judge!

I wish he was a bit more consistent so I knew whether I liked him or not. But I loved him yesterday, he was bloody class. His good games are generally very, very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.