Everton Named In Top 15 Most Valuable Brands In World Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club going on the defensive as usual whenever their incompetence and many failures begin to make the headlines. Release a load of nonsense and spin intended to make you smile and feel warm inside. They'll probably wheel an ex-player or two out next week to talk about what a wonderful family our club is and how we owe so much to the people at the top who are doing such a brilliant job.

The sad thing is, there are a lot of Evertonians who'll read this tosh and believe every word of it. Kenwright-clappers. Until these people wake up we're never going to get anywhere.

Last edited:

I'd love him at the helm of Everton, except that he sees his Mavs as entertainment first and basketball second. Despite what some bean counters propose, I wouldn't want Everton to become Arsenal of the Northwest.

And there i was thinking i was the only one who thought the idea of a world class stadium, two FA Cups in two years, and consistently playing the best teams in Europe sounded a bit naff.

And there i was thinking i was the only one who thought the idea of a world class stadium, two FA Cups in two years, and consistently playing the best teams in Europe sounded a bit naff.

Aye, it must be crap signing players like Alexis Sanchez. We don't ever want that at Everton.

Yes. I think this answers the 'HOW MUCH IS KENWRIGHT ASKING FOR?' question.

Status
Not open for further replies.