Everton Named In Top 15 Most Valuable Brands In World Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said all prem teams who stay up will show up on lists like this due to the huge TV deal, nothing to see here

It seems the Club are on a Board/PR offensive at the moment...

Everton have just released this press release.

ALL TV money related.

The most utter pointless drivel I've ever seen posted on football financials. Whilst the health of the club looks good. The reality is the commercial management of the club haven't performed.

The club is even more reliant on TV money and has no new stadium plans or stadium capacity increases to show for it.

So how much is Bill asking for then? (Assuming he is asking)

We can "assume" its somewhere between 150-200m, now, im not a businessman and my math is somewhat limited, but is 200m a fair price for a business with a yearly turnover of between 100-130m?

We can "assume" its somewhere between 150-200m, now, im not a businessman and my math is somewhat limited, but is 200m a fair price for a business with a yearly turnover of between 100-130m?

Not really if the value year on year is not actually increasing as its competitiveness is declining due to lack of infrastructure spending.

Probably depends on whether you think owning a football club is more like owning a business or more like owning a piece of art.

Who could resist this brand?

CG_qzNiXIAAkkj1.jpg

Not really if the value year on year is not actually increasing as its competitiveness is declining due to lack of infrastructure spending.

Honestly right, if I was a kopite and I had 200m lying around, I would buy us, sell any player of value, Lukaku 20m, Barkley 15m, Coleman 10m, Stones 15m, McCarthy 10m, Besic 60m, Mirallas 5m and so on, proper firesale prices like, theres almost 100m of your money back, then you just have to survive for a year, get 80m from Sky, get relegated and theres 120m parachute money and youve just made 100m, BOOM, easy.

Burn Goodison down, dissolve the club and move to Brazil.

I personally suspect that we are actually for sale for once.

It ties in with the Bill ill rumours yano.
I think this hits the spot.

Honestly right, if I was a kopite and I had 200m lying around, I would buy us, sell any player of value, Lukaku 20m, Barkley 15m, Coleman 10m, Stones 15m, McCarthy 10m, Besic 60m, Mirallas 5m and so on, proper firesale prices like, theres almost 100m of your money back, then you just have to survive for a year, get 80m from Sky, get relegated and theres 120m parachute money and youve just made 100m, BOOM, easy.

Burn Goodison down, dissolve the club and move to Brazil.
Don't give anyone ideas mate. lol

The club going on the defensive as usual whenever their incompetence and many failures begin to make the headlines. Release a load of nonsense and spin intended to make you smile and feel warm inside. They'll probably wheel an ex-player or two out next week to talk about what a wonderful family our club is and how we owe so much to the people at the top who are doing such a brilliant job.

The sad thing is, there are a lot of Evertonians who'll read this tosh and believe every word of it. Kenwright-clappers. Until these people wake up we're never going to get anywhere.

You right in your comment. Old BK will come out with his boys pen stories and some idiots will go AAAHHHH!

I think this hits the spot.

Don't give anyone ideas mate. lol

I don't like to play the ref. But anyone suggesting dissolving/liquidating Everton Football Club surely deserves an infraction.

Absolute disgrace of a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.