Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to set up an acoount on the Losc site cause it claims you need one to purchase the tickets but i keep gettinga sked for a subscriber number or an email address everytime i put my email address in it just clears the field. are they onto us??

Afternoon gents, I'm also having the same issue as above. I've tried to sign up with 3 separate email accounts but have yet to receive an email.

How long should I wait? Presume you get a confirmation email with a subscriber number?

What do you reckon the allocation and points will be for Lille?

I know people are only guessing but if it is as little as people are saying 2500-3000, surely they'll be like no spares at all and loads of people who can't get tickets..

May I just add, I know you all know I'm from down south and rely on spares but the points system is definitely the fairest away of sorting something like this out. Like, imagine if some millionaire just came in and brought some tickets over someone that has been to all the aways for last season. I just hope they give us a big allocations cause we have such a good away following that there are going to be loads of Blues with good credits that can't get tickets.

Afternoon gents, I'm also having the same issue as above. I've tried to sign up with 3 separate email accounts but have yet to receive an email.

How long should I wait? Presume you get a confirmation email with a subscriber number?

It's less than 30 seconds for the email to come through...try setting one up using yahoo.fr

This should give you an address that ends in .fr for France.

I don't understand how they can just cancel tickets with a British address, it's mad. Do people get their money back or what?

Would be off if they did that. So wrong.

Luckily @JimEFC had some contacts to sort me out with a French address so I was lucky.

Anyone on the fence about the 3 game packs, you might wanna hurry up and decide because there's hardly any seats left in block H now:

lille-block-h.png

The pink ones are available seats, the red ones are more expensive, and further away from the Everton fans obviously. White means sold/unavailable.

Going to be needing more than Block H at this rate.

Gutted I can't get time off for Lille - 3 days in Berlin for Wolfsburg should more than make up for it even if tickets are looking less and less likely now. Was hoping for a repeat of Nuremburg but not hopeful anymore! Are many heading over ticketless?

Three of us hoping to go to Wolfsburg.

How difficult will it be to get tickets, and does anyone know when our allocation for this match is announced ?
we are getting around 1,300 for wolfsburg
id imagine by the time the game comes around you will need every away from this season possibly krasnodar and lille as well.

Anyone on the fence about the 3 game packs, you might wanna hurry up and decide because there's hardly any seats left in block H now:

lille-block-h.png

The pink ones are available seats, the red ones are more expensive, and further away from the Everton fans obviously. White means sold/unavailable.

This is brilliant. We've basically created our own away block. No way any home fans would book that block for their games so all those seats must be taken by Blues. Love it.

What do you reckon the allocation and points will be for Lille?

I know people are only guessing but if it is as little as people are saying 2500-3000, surely they'll be like no spares at all and loads of people who can't get tickets..

May I just add, I know you all know I'm from down south and rely on spares but the points system is definitely the fairest away of sorting something like this out. Like, imagine if some millionaire just came in and brought some tickets over someone that has been to all the aways for last season. I just hope they give us a big allocations cause we have such a good away following that there are going to be loads of Blues with good credits that can't get tickets.

How are you getting to Lille ?

Still no joy. I've tried with 2 Hotmail accounts, 1 Gmail and a French yahoo account. I've used both English and French home addresses but have received no emails. I have run out of ideas :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.