Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to that, be very happy to pass on my pair of tickets for the Wolfsburg and Krasnodar games to someone.

Here is a stadium plan.
http://www.info-stades.fr/uploads/stades/plan-grand-stade-lille-metropole.jpg

Block I is the away end, but people who have been on LOSCs ticket site are saying that blocks I, J, K and even L are not availaible - so go for H maybe.

All this is top tier by the way - this is where the Evertonian away end will be. Top tier is called "niveau 2" (there is 0, 1 & 2)

Trying to set up an acoount on the Losc site cause it claims you need one to purchase the tickets but i keep gettinga sked for a subscriber number or an email address everytime i put my email address in it just clears the field. are they onto us??

The stadium is not exactly in Lille but in Villeneuve d'Ascq which is next to.

Hereafter you can find 3 clubs which are quite near the stadium, with kids who can see the stadium everyday, but maybe they can't go to see a game.

US Ascq
secretariat.usascq@orange.fr

VAM (Villeneuve d'Ascq Metropole)
vam.football@gmail.com

Etoile Club (étoile means star), club from the nearest village (in fact it's even closer than VAM's ground)
secretaire@ecactg.fr

US Ascq is a good team, they are competitors. Etoile Club is the weakest, it's more like "pleasure football".

An other solution is a LOSC (Lille !) fanclub especially for kids (8-18 yr), which try to teach fairplay, respect,....to these youg supporters. They already have their year ticket for Ligue 1, so maybe they already have bought their ticket for UEFA. They are named "Doggies" (the dog is the mascot for Lille, and the dogs is the nickname of the players)
association@doggies.fr

Maybe you should decide together who you choose, because if there is only 2 or 3 tickets for a club, it could be quite difficult and unfair for the president of the club to decide which kids he gives tickets. However it seems you have bought lots of tickets, so maybe you can please several clubs.

Trying to set up an acoount on the Losc site cause it claims you need one to purchase the tickets but i keep gettinga sked for a subscriber number or an email address everytime i put my email address in it just clears the field. are they onto us??

I had this problem , for some reason I changed it from my gmail address to my work one and it worked.

Here is a stadium plan.
http://www.info-stades.fr/uploads/stades/plan-grand-stade-lille-metropole.jpg

Block I is the away end, but people who have been on LOSCs ticket site are saying that blocks I, J, K and even L are not availaible - so go for H maybe.

All this is top tier by the way - this is where the Evertonian away end will be. Top tier is called "niveau 2" (there is 0, 1 & 2)
I think J, K, L seats will be sold later, game by game. Maybe they fear the stadium is not full for Krasnodar game, and they keep the possibility to not open upper ring for seats J, K, L (and save money for stewards,.....)

Kinell mate you've struck gold there, you have been invited on to the pitch as part of the pre match entertainment, as the millionth customer you will be took on the pitch 30 mins before kick off to attempt "le cross bar challenge" for a chance to win a years supply of baguettes, and a bottle of Chateau Neuf du Pape.

Goats doing Le Croissant Challenge, fully loaded 1's in 'Goat v French Food'

btw, appararently you cant use cash in the Lille end, you need some kind of card that you top up, that'll be done over there though from 1 of their outlets I suppose or paying someone to get your beer/grub, can top it up in ground too.

Goats doing Le Croissant Challenge, fully loaded 1's in 'Goat v French Food'

btw, appararently you cant use cash in the Lille end, you need some kind of card that you top up, that'll be done over there though from 1 of their outlets I suppose or paying someone to get your beer/grub, can top it up in ground too.
They tried to impose their card (electronic wallet) but they didn't succeed. It stopped at the end of the season, now you can use cash in the stadium (you also could before but only at some places, now it is everywhere). However I disadvise you to buy food and drinks inside, they are expansive and not so ggod. You should drink and eat before/after, in front of the stadium.

If you look the map : http://www.losc.fr/sites/default/files/images/130802PLAN_PARVIS-STADE-PM_0.jpg
East side, you have "Les terrasses" : restaurants and bars
South side : "Les kiosques" : snacks (chips, kebabs, hamburgers,...)

The stadium is not exactly in Lille but in Villeneuve d'Ascq which is next to.

Hereafter you can find 3 clubs which are quite near the stadium, with kids who can see the stadium everyday, but maybe they can't go to see a game.

US Ascq
secretariat.usascq@orange.fr

VAM (Villeneuve d'Ascq Metropole)
vam.football@gmail.com

Etoile Club (étoile means star), club from the nearest village (in fact it's even closer than VAM's ground)
secretaire@ecactg.fr

US Ascq is a good team, they are competitors. Etoile Club is the weakest, it's more like "pleasure football".

An other solution is a LOSC (Lille !) fanclub especially for kids (8-18 yr), which try to teach fairplay, respect,....to these youg supporters. They already have their year ticket for Ligue 1, so maybe they already have bought their ticket for UEFA. They are named "Doggies" (the dog is the mascot for Lille, and the dogs is the nickname of the players)
association@doggies.fr

Maybe you should decide together who you choose, because if there is only 2 or 3 tickets for a club, it could be quite difficult and unfair for the president of the club to decide which kids he gives tickets. However it seems you have bought lots of tickets, so maybe you can please several clubs.
Here's another idea mate. Not sure if it will work, but what if we all send the tickets to you, so you can sort out who gets them? As said, not sure if it will work and I can see you not wanting to receive hundreds of tickets at your home address. Also, you might want to keep your address private.

Maybe it's another idea to start a thread where we can discuss this matter, then again, maybe it's best to keep this ticket thing as low key as possible. We don't know how Lille will react after all.

For those who have managed to buy the 3 match pack (going to try when i get home)

- Is the ticket an e-ticket you can print off at home
- Does the ticket have your address on there (don't want a UK address printed on ticket)
- How much is the 3 match pack, are there any booking fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.