Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have managed to buy the 3 match pack (going to try when i get home)

- Is the ticket an e-ticket you can print off at home
- Does the ticket have your address on there (don't want a UK address printed on ticket)
- How much is the 3 match pack, are there any booking fees?

30 Euro for pack- each ticket states your name only and 10 euro on display per ticket.

For those who have managed to buy the 3 match pack (going to try when i get home)

- Is the ticket an e-ticket you can print off at home
- Does the ticket have your address on there (don't want a UK address printed on ticket)
- How much is the 3 match pack, are there any booking fees?

It is an e-ticket you print at home.
It only has your name on it.
It's an extra 2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) for e-tickets. More if you get it posted.

They tried to impose their card (electronic wallet) but they didn't succeed. It stopped at the end of the season, now you can use cash in the stadium (you also could before but only at some places, now it is everywhere). However I disadvise you to buy food and drinks inside, they are expansive and not so ggod. You should drink and eat before/after, in front of the stadium.

If you look the map : http://www.losc.fr/sites/default/files/images/130802PLAN_PARVIS-STADE-PM_0.jpg
East side, you have "Les terrasses" : restaurants and bars
South side : "Les kiosques" : snacks (chips, kebabs, hamburgers,...)

Will I need to bring my own Pasties then Mssr ?

Cheers mate, also does it look like it's one of those scan bar-code at gate type tickets? Hopefully won't need to hand over to turnstile staff

Yes three lots of barcodes, the ticket is in colour so probably best taking on a USB stick and getting printed out at a kiosk in town or near where you live.

I'm really stuck now, i was waiting for Everton to announce their tickets for this game, i'm a ST holder with 0 aways. Now i'm worried that everyone is already buying tickets for the home end,

Do i wait or buy these ones?

Here's another idea mate. Not sure if it will work, but what if we all send the tickets to you, so you can sort out who gets them? As said, not sure if it will work and I can see you not wanting to receive hundreds of tickets at your home address. Also, you might want to keep your address private.

Maybe it's another idea to start a thread where we can discuss this matter, then again, maybe it's best to keep this ticket thing as low key as possible. We don't know how Lille will react after all.
I think most of you have chosen e-tickets, so it would be possible to send them by e-mail. I could be an intermediary if you think it's necessary.
Best you talk about it between you and decide if it's dangerous to "show" you have bought tickets. But if the tickets are for kids of a football club, I don't think the football club would want to bother you, they would enjoy the game you offer and keep this "secret" for them.

Do what you want, I only want to help you :) Moreover I would be hapopy if there is a way that a part of the stadium is not empty for Krasnodar game..

I'm really stuck now, i was waiting for Everton to announce their tickets for this game, i'm a ST holder with 0 aways. Now i'm worried that everyone is already buying tickets for the home end,

Do i wait or buy these ones?

Get home end as a safety net - wait for us to release details for ticketing.

Booked wolfsburg and booking the Thomas Cook Everton super coach tonight.

I've never been on a European away day before... on a scale of 1-10 how much fun am I likely to have?

Three of us hoping to go to Wolfsburg.

How difficult will it be to get tickets, and does anyone know when our allocation for this match is announced ?

First time poster, long time lurker here lads, but seems the European Tour has come about just wanted to know what other fans are doing?

Me and two others are going over for the Wolfsburg game but we're not sure where the best place to go is. Is Hannover the place were everyone is staying and just travelling to Wolfsburg on the day of the game? (I'd heard Wolfsburg is a bit of dead town).

Status
Not open for further replies.