Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on the fence about the 3 game packs, you might wanna hurry up and decide because there's hardly any seats left in block H now:

lille-block-h.png

The pink ones are available seats, the red ones are more expensive, and further away from the Everton fans obviously. White means sold/unavailable.

Howling at this, btw. lol Everton, a great bunch of lads.

Virgin Train to Euston then iDBUS from Victoria - £51 quid return. Can't argue at that. Ticket and travel for less than £100.

Ayy that's really good! There's three of us, think the tunnel crossing was £55 per card plus petrol so say £60 from down her, so £110 split between three of us plus our tickets. When does your coach go?

Where is everyone sitting in the Lille end? Just looking it up now and ready to book but obviously would rather be sitting with a few Everton fans instead of just our French neighbours?

Ayy that's really good! There's three of us, think the tunnel crossing was £55 per card plus petrol so say £60 from down her, so £110 split between three of us plus our tickets. When does your coach go?

Goes to boulevard de leeds. Get there nice an early to mingle with the locals and paint the town blue :)

Where is everyone sitting in the Lille end? Just looking it up now and ready to book but obviously would rather be sitting with a few Everton fans instead of just our French neighbours?

Block H, niveau 2.

See picture on previous page in here though, not many left!! But there is a nice row of 6 pinks there I see

Hope what I wrote up helped people get their tickets, I was getting ready to head out. I've deleted the Hotspot thing now from my laptop so not able to get back on, are any other €30 sections filled up like this, or just block H haha.

COYBs!

This is brilliant. We've basically created our own away block. No way any home fans would book that block for their games so all those seats must be taken by Blues. Love it.
They're not I think. I checked it about three days ago and there were plenty of seats taken, so it has to be Lille fans - a ST holders perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.