REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked that and its not mandatory, just wanted some advice on route and altitude.
No, it's not mandatory but if it is winter conditions and you cause traffic delays through using summer tyres you can be fined and, if you are involved in an accident, your insurance will wash their hands of you and you become liable for any damages.

Its still only £125 return, only from Manchester to Brussels (Ryanair) and Brussels to Basel (Easyjet). The flight times are really good - only minus point is that Ryanair use Charlerio Airport and Easyjet use Brussels international so you have to get a shuttle bus into Brussels main station (5 euros) and then a 20 min train journey to the International Airport.

do you fancy going? scarlett now want's to go! i can pick you up and drive there, reckon 10 hours if any body else is thinking about going, i can do an hour detour.
what do you reckon the cost would be? i make it about £400 in mine, but to be honest, don't fancy any of the options: flights, trains, cars - it all seems too much hassle

No, it's not mandatory but if it is winter conditions and you cause traffic delays through using summer tyres you can be fined and, if you are involved in an accident, your insurance will wash their hands of you and you become liable for any damages.
That's freaking me out now. Just checked this years temperatures for the same period and it was 9 degrees on average, so should be ok. Will take the risk as flight prices are a joke. I live one junction from Stansted Airport, flights are £38.99 out on the Wednesday to Basel, coming back on the Friday, its £158.99 each. The prices for the return on the Thursday are £19.99. Unless its freak weather, should be fine.

what do you reckon the cost would be? i make it about £400 in mine, but to be honest, don't fancy any of the options: flights, trains, cars - it all seems too much hassle
800 miles, 40 mile's per gallon.£140 there £140 back euro tunnel £80 return. £360 total split 4 way's maybe 5. reckon about £100 a piece with beer's and lunch for the journey.

That's freaking me out now. Just checked this years temperatures for the same period and it was 9 degrees on average, so should be ok. Will take the risk as flight prices are a joke. I live one junction from Stansted Airport, flights are £38.99 out on the Wednesday to Basel, coming back on the Friday, its £158.99 each. The prices for the return on the Thursday are £19.99. Unless its freak weather, should be fine.
If the weather does turn bad, park the car up and go on the train. Unless you are very unlucky, it's unlikely to affect you going down through France.

800 miles, 40 mile's per gallon.£140 there £140 back euro tunnel £80 return. £360 total split 4 way's maybe 5. reckon about £100 a piece with beer's and lunch for the journey.

Doubt I'll be able to to be honest mate, just had my motor written off & they're giving me less than required to replace it, with Xmas, a birthday & now the car PLUS a moanin about money Mrs, can't see as I could do it.

Btw, is it not half-term that week ? it is here.

I'd convinced myself it wasn't worth it this time, but wavering now
What would you do about getting back? Stay there the Thursday night?
upto you? maybe drive back straight after the game.i have return flight booked, but scarlett want's to go so i'll pay for scarlett's fuel, reidy chuck's in £50 you chuck in £50 kip in the car,i pay £150 fuel. we all chip in euro crossing, works out £80ish a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.