REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you advise away fans to avoid all of sector D or is it just the lower that you mainly occupy.

both the lower and the upper part will be sold out. i think that the stewards at the entry will not let you in if you try to go to the home sector.

Looking at the attendances for some of their league games at home this season, the stadium has been barely half full.

sad but true. we have a constant fanbase of 15'000. every other attendant especially at the bigger games is only present for gloryhunting.

we haven't won a title since 1987...that keeps lot of people away. but who needs them? they're only filling material.

I think Everton will sort us out agian here, 2600 is my guess.

UEFA have already put all clubs on allert of our travelling numbers.

do you consider yourselves a loud away crowd? i was very disappointed by your red neighbours 2 years ago. tottenham was ok, especially at white hart lane.

do you consider yourselves as a loud away crowd? i was very disappointed by your red neighbours 2 years ago. tottenham was ok, especially at white hart lane.

We will be pretty good in Bern as the small allocation and difficulty getting there will mean its mostly the die hards who are going. However unlike most european clubs we dont do the whole banging drum megaphone choir sheet singing its all natural and goes with the flow of the game.

both the lower and the upper part will be sold out. i think that the stewards at the entry will not let you in if you try to go to the home sector.

sad but true. we have a constant fanbase of 15'000. every other attendant especially at the bigger games is only present for gloryhunting.

we haven't won a title since 1987...that keeps lot of people away. but who needs them? they're only filling material.

How many tickets did Napoli and the others in your group get allocated?

do you consider yourselves a loud away crowd? i was very disappointed by your red neighbours 2 years ago. tottenham was ok, especially at white hart lane.

We rocked it at wolfsburg, but probably be less this time around.
Any reason we can't go into C1 C2 etc next to away section?

took me a while to realise you were talking about BSC!

we dont do the whole banging drum megaphone choir sheet singing its all natural and goes with the flow of the game

this is what i like about the english support. our permanent chanting is sometimes annoying.

How many tickets did Napoli and the others in your group get allocated?

they got the away sector (ca. 1600 seats) but took over sector B as you will i guess. we have a lot italians in switzerland and many of them wanted to watch the team of their dads and granddads play.

What kind of stadium you guys have? Artificial turf?

it's pretty new and boring. it has a capacity of 32'000. the old wankdorf which hosted a world cup final in 1954 was twice as big as the new one.
i don't like the new one and will never call it home.
the pitch is artificial because of the tough winter in switzerland. they tried out a natura surface for some years but it didn't work out.

ask 'arry about his oppinion on the astro turf :)

We can be, yes. But we can also be very quiet.

You will see us more noisey around the City during the days & nights around the game.

I would say our numbers are more impressive than our singing.....which I find personally a bit pathetic when people base a crowd on singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.