REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have any contact whatsoever with the city council it would be well worthwhile advising them to ensure that there are plenty of waste bins on or around whatever square you think Everton fans will congregate, Lille was horrible ! Beer cans, bottles, fast food wrappers just dropped on the floor by 3,000 people because there wasn't a bin in sight !

we don't have many public waste bins but you get fined if you drop something on the floor.

authority humour

Gruezi Naughtyboy !
What is your beer in Berne ? Feldschlossen ? What would be the normal price for half a litre ? Do they double the price like they did in Lille when foreign supporters take over a pub ? How much would a Bratwurst cost on the street ? I am staying at The Hotel Metrople which is on the main square, would this be the square where fans normaly gather ?

Mit freundlichen gruessen und herzlichen dank fuer deine hilfe Im voraus !
We're in the Metropole too so can meet you outside if you want to get the party going in the square just bring a crate, flag and bin bag! Haha

Think all with Kransodar
a friend who works at everton reckons around 100 people who travelled to krasnodar didnt even have season tickets,
the minimum we,ll receive is 1600,so i expect it to be season ticket +10/12 upto and including crystal palace from 14/15 also including lille and wolfsburg possibly.

Surely it will depend on the ticket prices? A lot of people buy for the credit but I doubt they will fork out £40 or £50. Anyone any idea how much the ticket is likely to be? Hoping for far less than £40 but with it being in Switzerland I don't have a clue what they would charge.

A lot of our away games have been dropping to 2+ and 4+ though so don't reckon it will sell out to 10+

Status
Not open for further replies.