REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleeping bag's it is then, reidy, pick you up at 5 o'clock. stu pick you up at 6' o'clock be in bern for 5 in the morning. couple of hour's kip'and were sorted.

upto you? maybe drive back straight after the game.i have return flight booked, but scarlett want's to go so i'll pay for scarlett's fuel, reidy chuck's in £50 you chuck in £50 kip in the car,i pay £150 fuel. we all chip in euro crossing, works out £80ish a piece.
You must be mad! I was knackerred just driving to Lille
Need to see about a ticket now

How many away stubs for YB away do you think.
If the club fail to get a 10% allocation rather than the usual 5% then the 1,00 tickets won't go very far, so I'd say 6 aways at this point, more if the arrangements aren't to be determined until next year.

What will be driving conditions be like? I've already booked my hotel and Euro-tunnel crossing. Google maps says about 7.5 hours from Calais.
Hello pal- we are landing in Zurich and want to get the train to Bern. I have looked on SSB train website and from what I can decipher the super saver tickets only become available 14 days before your travel dat and appear to be 27.50 Swiss francs each way. Is this correct and if not can you advise the cheapest/ quickest train to get and the website to use? Thanks in advance

sektorenplan.png

Status
Not open for further replies.