First step to new ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it make any odds now?

Is this FPP thing not set up so the ladder has been pulled up and no one can do a Chelsea, Citeh or PSG no moah?

Not if they accept the punishments, ie if your abramavich you could afford a 40 mil fine the first time of breaking it, by that time you will probably have already bought enough players in to challenge for top r

It's got to be be the Arabs, them boys have enough cash up their skirts to build whatever the hell they like and by the time it's built whatever they spent has been replenished by the black stuff coming up from the ground.

They don't give a balls for fair play neither, financial or otherwise.

I'd like to see someone who is at least a fan of English football and respects and knows the history of what makes English football clubs so unique, if we found a billionaire buyer in this mould I would happily have him as an owner

I'd like to see someone who is at least a fan of English football and respects and knows the history of what makes English football clubs so unique, if we found a billionaire buyer in this mould I would happily have him as an owner
I just want to win things

I'd love for us to win things as well but I'd love it even more for us to become European powerhouses again
Take a leaf out of dortmunds book
Was my above post contradictory? winning=dominance=another Man City ownership ;)
Don't really care if the new owner has any idea about British football or Everton....

Was my above post contradictory? winning=dominance=another Man City ownership ;)
Don't really care if the new owner has any idea about British football or Everton....
That being said would you want a vincent tan type owner who changed our kit colour etc

So Everton seemingly have a green light to be part of a development in Walton Hall Park. Should this transpire (the permission) and if LCC have the willing and some of the funds for the entire development it is without question the first step to BK handing the reigns over to someone (most likely someones) and the club embarking on a new chapter of ownership and therefor a new direction.

The new stadium planned and allowed to be built will leave the club in a far better position financially for sale as with projected increased earnings via TV internationally a new stadium would be branded along with some venture replacing Chang leading to concentrated exposure for whomever it is in control. This is BK's roll of the dice, apparently the global recession has turned and the possibility of a new stadium is enough for him to realise his stake (plus interest) when selling up.

There have been quite a few clubs that have gone to consortiums or to an owner who is a bit shady in terms of who owns him. Are we better off with the devil we know or should we be buckled in for a rollercoaster ride with just any old Tom D.ick or Harry.

The billionaire bunging in money for transfers model is dead.

Clubs generating their money is the new thing.

FFP is encouraging this.

FFP killed off the scenario of billionaire owners bunging money in for anything other than building stadiums and infrastructure that generates money for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.