First step to new ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
All his talk of investment would have been sorted months ago if Everton had just took my advice during the fan consultation and put FOR SALE, in big friendly letters under the new crest.

Absolute jokers, this lot.

Can you imagine if one of the Mansours friends took over us and went head to head with City ? Just missed out Liverpool and said City the title holders are our rivals, much like Liverpool believed United was theirs - no league for many years but always chasing the same dream. (arrogant twits). Help rebuild areas in Liverpool but leave Analfield to themself, then see how much LFC cares about the locals. My bitterness has no end ;)
Wake up dude...you are having a wet dream...

Can you extend a service to NZ for myself and @deipnosophist mate? We'll be repeat customers I swear
well it's a bit of a longshot but if the appropriate tectonic plates do some shifting to take your lovely islands onto the thoroughfare of the east lancs road then consider yourselves top of the list

fingers crossed eh?

It'll only generates income post the investment, but yes is the answer.

So, if City build a huge area of housing for the local council, and the council were to come to an agreement where they buy it back off City over a certain length opf time, City effectively have an extra reported income, without the recorded outgoings? Even their rental for the ground isn't considered for the outgoing, but the income from the seats over and above the councils take is? Just seems abit odd is all.

Simply the only way for FFP to exist is to say, you can only spend 150m incl full contract wages each window. Oterwise, hardly seems worth it.

So, if City build a huge area of housing for the local council, and the council were to come to an agreement where they buy it back off City over a certain length opf time, City effectively have an extra reported income, without the recorded outgoings? Even their rental for the ground isn't considered for the outgoing, but the income from the seats over and above the councils take is? Just seems abit odd is all.

Simply the only way for FFP to exist is to say, you can only spend 150m incl full contract wages each window. Oterwise, hardly seems worth it.
Housing isn't football infrastructure and therefore would not be accepted as being related to the football clubs earnings.

The lease costs of their current ground are taken into account as an outgoing, and if the council are still taking a proportion of the gate receipts (and I'm not sure they still do) then it's not club income

Status
Not open for further replies.