Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue Matt. I don't know how sauced he is these days - he's been away from Everton for a while but just flicking through his posts from today.

That doesn't really add up from Phil.

Bid for a player multiple times. Unsettle him to the point of a transfer request. And then potentially we'll think about another bid?? And we aren't all that interested anyway??

Hmmm.....

Just think Palace never dreamt that we'd offer this sort of money. If they've told him he could go if a decent offer came in, then I can see why the player is upset.

We still need to sort something though and it's not a given.

Could be wrong mate, but sure I read somewhere that Zaha had in his contract that if a Champions league team came in for him and offered good money they would let him go.

Could be wrong mate, but sure I read somewhere that Zaha had in his contract that if a Champions league team came in for him and offered good money they would let him go.
What difference would that make? Would've thought it was the amount that was the trigger not whether a side plays in a competition that Palace aren't it.

Arsenal aren't in the CL either and they were supposedly his destination. Not saying you're wrong but it's a bit odd if it's correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.