Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be clear on this CP backed themselves into this with first turnong down Arsenal and now us so catalysing a transfer request It is their own fault when signing him from Man U and agreeing that contract. Now they are trying to grab as much loot as they can to pay Man U and themselves. How it will turn out heavens knows.

They have certainly created a problem if the talk about an agreement allowing him to leave for a decent fee when he signed his last contract is true.

They have certainly created a problem if the talk about an agreement allowing him to leave for a decent fee when he signed his last contract is true.
Exactly. If they've actually done that they either sell him since our offer meets their price or risk having Zaha go Lescott and the rest of the dressing room losing trust in the owners. They've played themselves by thinking no one would meet the price.

Exactly. What they agreed with united has nothing to do with us and it's unfair on Zaha to price him out of a move due to their poor previous transfer negotiation.
It is nothing to do with us, but it affects the profit palace stand to make if they don’t sell for a high figure.

Exactly. If they've actually done that they either sell him since our offer meets their price or risk having Zaha go Lescott and the rest of the dressing room losing trust in the owners. They've played themselves by thinking no one would meet the price.

I remember that one!

EBYsGy6WkAAlOcJ.jpeg

I dont quite get it. They quoted a daft price for AWB, United paid up, job done. They did the same with Zaha, (I think), and now its all difficult.

I dont quite get it. They quoted a daft price for AWB, United paid up, job done. They did the same with Zaha, (I think), and now its all difficult.

Just think Palace never dreamt that we'd offer this sort of money. If they've told him he could go if a decent offer came in, then I can see why the player is upset.

We still need to sort something though and it's not a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.