Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I played this game when we bought Siggy, which was what could we have done with the money.. well I’m more than happy how we spent that..

But £70m.. who could we buy for £70m and have change? It could be frightening!
How about Chiesa?
Maybe a sneaky bid for Kingsley Coman or Suso, he’s a left footed right winger.

I know nothing about 2 of those 3, just going by transfermrkt values... this is feeling very steep for me! Beginning to feel riskier than a £45m punt for one of those Euro team chaps like Neres or Lozano...

I played this game when we bought Siggy, which was what could we have done with the money.. well I’m more than happy how we spent that..

But £70m.. who could we buy for £70m and have change? It could be frightening!
How about Chiesa?
Maybe a sneaky bid for Kingsley Coman or Suso, he’s a left footed right winger.

I know nothing about 2 of those 3, just going by transfermrkt values... this is feeling very steep for me! Beginning to feel riskier than a £45m punt for one of those Euro team chaps like Neres or Lozano...

If he breaks us into the top 6, then worth every penny.

£70m plus Tosun / McCarthy is £100m. He averages a goal or assist once in every three games in the premier league. Yes he can win a penalty, but £100m?! Mad

In a very poor Palace side who don't have the players to capitalise on what he creates.

Tosun and McCarthy cost more in wages to us than being saleable assets to make money on. Tosun we'll make a loss on the £30mill we spent and McCarthy is done if we sold them separately.

So all in all it'll be £70mill to us net spend. With our out goings we're in the £100mill net so far after signing 5-6 players.

Probably roughly around what all the top 7 will be spending IMO

£70m plus Tosun / McCarthy is £100m. He averages a goal or assist once in every three games in the premier league. Yes he can win a penalty, but £100m?! Mad

You’re essentially saying we would be losing £30m worth of quality from our squad by giving away those two. Are you completely sure about that one mate?

In a very poor Palace side who don't have the players to capitalise on what he creates.

Tosun and McCarthy cost more in wages to us than being saleable assets to make money on. Tosun we'll make a loss on the £30mill we spent and McCarthy is done if we sold them separately.

So all in all it'll be £70mill to us net spend. With our out goings we're in the £100mill net so far after signing 5-6 players.

Probably roughly around what all the top 7 will be spending IMO
I hate this argument. There is no indication he will improve either his goals or assists if he moves here "because he plays with better talent". Everyone said that about Rom and he actually regressed. Just because someone can do it on a crap team it means nothing if they move to a better one.

I just think it’s not happening

To be honest, I didn’t want it at 55m. I could have accepted 60 if tosun and McCarthy were 25-30m of it.

I’ll be thinking this is Moshiri wanting his statement signing if it goes through now, more than brands or silva demanding we have the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.