Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought we would have made progress on this today. It's now looking like to get him we'll have to be ripped off. Just go and buy Everton ffs
We probably were already been ripped off,even before now,but been late will make it harder,but seeing some prices on other players may make this an ok deal,depending what the price if we agree one really is

You’re essentially saying we would be losing £30m worth of quality from our squad by giving away those two. Are you completely sure about that one mate?

I’m saying that’s what Everton would be valuing them at in the deal, and probably Palace too to make it seem like a higher price for him. Sorry if I was unclear, I’m not upset about losing McCarthy and Tosun / valuing them at that, but I am saying I don’t think Zaha is worth £100m, even a falsely inflated £100m.

Isn’t that from yday? If has been accepted it would be more known

Yeah it's from yesterday and they reiterated it today.

I said the price has been accepted as in the price has been set at 65m. The negotiations are still on going. That's why things won't be coming out any further at the moment because there probably isn't anything the teams want to come out at the minute.

Or do you believe that brands is sat there throwing money and players at palace like he's Steve Walsh incarnate.

Yeah it's from yesterday and they reiterated it today.

I said the price has been accepted as in the price has been set at 65m. The negotiations are still on going. That's why things won't be coming out any further at the moment because there probably isn't anything the teams want to come out at the minute.

Or do you believe that brands is sat there throwing money and players at palace like he's Steve Walsh incarnate.

lol no I guess it’s possible they are negotiating but I still can’t see it with it being late on in the window and palace are left without replacements

Why would anyone want to go to Utd. They no longer have Fergie, the team is a shambles and the only players of note want out ............

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.