Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our butchers is awful for transfer gossip.

So basically Palace have played Zaha for a mug:

Put a price tag on him and advised once someone meets it he can leave

Price tag is met and Palace turn it down

I sympathised with Palace but if that's their carry on I hope Zaha puts in a transfer request and pulls a strop.
If you give assurances to a player that they can leave (like we did with Gana) you need to honour it. Otherwise you are going to have a very disgruntled and not fully committed player on your hands.

So basically Palace have played Zaha for a mug:

Put a price tag on him and advised once someone meets it he can leave

Price tag is met and Palace turn it down

I sympathised with Palace but if that's their carry on I hope Zaha puts in a transfer request and pulls a strop.

I think that's what will happen tomorrow.

"Wilfried Zaha has told crystal palace he wants to leave"

If you give assurances to a player that they can leave (like we did with Gana) you need to honour it. Otherwise you are going to have a very disgruntled and not fully committed player on your hands.

Yep - Im not sure I believe that Daily Mail article tbh but if thats true £70 mil + 2 players worth around £20 million combined is over their £80 million asking price.

Zaha seriously needs to start pushing matters with 2 days to go - if he doesn't put a Transfer Request in by tomorrow I cant see this one happening.

Yep - Im not sure I believe that Daily Mail article tbh but if thats true £70 mil + 2 players worth around £20 million combined is over their £80 million asking price.

Zaha seriously needs to start pushing matters with 2 days to go - if he doesn't put a Transfer Request in by tomorrow I cant see this one happening.
Zaha is the only player who can make this happen now by doing just that. Everton have shown their desire and intent to sign him, let’s see how much desire zaha has to join us.

This is getting ridiculous. It’s Bolasie Mark 2. We (Silva? Brands?) have become obsessed with Zaha. The cost is not worth what he brings. The stats and the eye test don’t work at all from my perspective. The spending is on the verge on not being fun anymore and just downright concerning. Where is it all coming from? Usmanov? If not, or even if so, are these now all just loans to Moshiri / Usmanov that we won’t be able to afford to repay, a la Bolton?

Thing is...they've got £50mill from the Wan Bissaka deal and bought no one.

They don't even know what to with that never mind rejecting £60mill+ from us.

Pockets being lined there.

This is getting ridiculous. It’s Bolasie Mark 2. We (Silva? Brands?) have become obsessed with Zaha. The cost is not worth what he brings. The stats and the eye test don’t work at all from my perspective. The spending is on the verge on not being fun anymore and just downright concerning. Where is it all coming from. Usmanov? If not, or even if so, are these now all just loans to Moshiri / Usmanov that we won’t be able to afford to repay, a la Bolton?

Bolasie was always bad at Palace and shouldn't have been bought.

Zaha is completely different.

Only got themselves to blame if they turn down a huge offer, he hands in a request and then half arses his performances for the rest of the season because he's unhappy there. They'll be lucky to get around the 40 million mark for him next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.