Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to deadline day this one!

My only worry is that if its true Palace want Sarr - Leicester are reported to be sniffing around would be typical if Todgers stole a move on Sarr which scuppers Palace selling Zaha to us.

My gut & what I’ve seen of him tells me he’s an enigmatic player. I can’t remember the last one of those that worked out well for us.

Limpard maybe(?)

If we get him I’ll be 100% behind him, I just have considerable doubts over the fee against what we’re getting.

Limpar. Up there as one of my fave Everton players. Wish we had him for a few more years. Genuine world class talent when he turned it on.

Why are we willing to spend that kind of money on Zaha when Neres would cost a bit less? Don't get it honestly.

My source told me we had bid over £40 million for Neres earlier in the window but they flat out refused a sale this season due to losing a fair few of their side already.

Why are we willing to spend that kind of money on Zaha when Neres would cost a bit less? Don't get it honestly.

Zaha is English and helps the nationality quota needed in the long term, plus he's 'proven' in this league, whereas David Neres plays in Holland, where a buying club can be easily Davey Klaassen'd in a hurry if not careful.

That said, I'd probably still prefer Neres.

EDIT: Home grown, you know what I mean...

Yes he did in that number 10 role

I think Bernard could too
Don't get me wrong I rate Bernard and would love him in the team (been denied players of his quality far too long)
But Siggy has proved himself at No10 already. A bit of pressure on his position won't harm either I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.