2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Had quite a few easy opportunities to pickup possession or give the midfield an option with a simple run and it was like he just couldn't be arsed.

Really weird.
No hard running or pressing at all, will be doing himself no favours if he is trying to get into a Dyche team

Strange one from him. Didn’t even bother trying. There was the ball in the corner that was never going to go over the touch line that he didn’t even bother jogging over for. Had me yelling at the tele that

When we needed it most too. Dyche should be all over that
I was just going to post same. Bizarre, he really needed to at least try and delay another attack from Forest given it was so late in the game. Just stood there watching 🤷‍♂️

Had quite a few easy opportunities to pickup possession or give the midfield an option with a simple run and it was like he just couldn't be arsed.

Really weird.
I was tearing my hair out.

Whatever view you have about our ability and playing style Dyche has 11 men fighting for the team so to see the kid come on and be so lazy and give nothing was so frustrating.

Someone must have been Impressed to sign him. And I seem to recall he(or his Dad) refused our original terms so we had to increase them.
Maybe it would be interesting to see our scouts report. Obviously we seem to be missing his talents

This is disappointing to read. Do we reckon he's doing a Kean? Missing home? Scored 2 for his International set up so has something about him.