Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So… as luck would have it, bumped into a lad wearing a Sporting top in the street. I stopped him and asked if he had any inside info on our new signing. Here’s what he had to say.

Meu Deus! Vá até aquela loja e compre uma escova de dentes e pasta de dente. Seu hálito cheira a um animal morto

Now… my Portuguese isn’t that great but from the gist of it and his expressions and body language, reckon there’s a good chance he’s getting loaned back to them for the season.
and did you? lol

Scares me this one. It smells like Moise Keane. Young kid, happy where he is & a Prem Club come in, bigger wages so he takes it BUT misses his family blah blah and we've spent a whack on an unproven before he goes back on loan to Benfica or Porto in a year 😢.. Its a big step up and lots of pressure IMO, why risk it?
Not only that, a big tsunami might hit the Mersey and wash away our new stadium and Goodison will fall down and we will have nowhere to play so we get relegated to the Gibraltar 3rd division and we get food poisoning from our half time paella.

We're doomed I tell you. Doomed.

Famous 24 hours...give it another week or so at this point. Between medical, interview and media reveal, no way there will be an official announcement any time soon.
Half the time it takes to consider BKs future involvement after a board restructure. Keep the faith my friend.

Not only that, a big tsunami might hit the Mersey and wash away our new stadium and Goodison will fall down and we will have nowhere to play so we get relegated to the Gibraltar 3rd division and we get food poisoning from our half time paella.

We're doomed I tell you. Doomed.
All sounds very plausible except for the food poisoning.

Maybe we stall so Sporting pay for his flight over with the rest of the squad lol
It was a joke yesterday but reality today. So wait till one of these Portuguese papers saying he either travels with the rest of the squad or he stayed behind. Doubt we manage this presentation at HT knowing our speed of doing medicals

It's Friday so the only thing getting wrapped up today is Fish & Chips (2 signings, well in Bil & Kev, enjoy! - er, be careful with the fish bones 😏).

Status
Not open for further replies.